- Post Date:November 17, 2022
- Views 21
- Career Level OfficerExperience Less than 1 YearGender Both
- Industry EducationQualification Bachelor DegreeSalary As per Organization Salary Scale
- Number of Opportunities 2Vacancy Number HNTPO-10-11-2022/002Location Herat
About HealthNet TPO:
HealthNet TPO is a Netherlands based not for profit, non-governmental organization founded on the principle that access to affordable quality health care is a basic human right. HealthNet TPO works with interdisciplinary professionals to develop and implement innovative, culturally appropriate, evidence based public health interventions with a focus on: innovative development of health systems, mental health and psychosocial care, long and short term training of health workers, control of communicable diseases (including malaria), and health financing schemes. HealthNet TPO offers ground-breaking and unconventional solutions that foster self-reliance and promote sustainable health care that is accessible to all.
HealthNet TPO in Afghanistan aims to improve the health status of the people in Afghanistan by supporting the local communities and the Government of Afghanistan in the development of a sustainable health care system. HealthNet TPO is working in Afghanistan since 1994, implementing integrated health projects managed mainly by national staff and supported technically by expatriate staff from the headquarter office. HealthNet TPO Afghanistan is providing Primary Health Care, Mental Health and psychosocial services, fighting malaria and supporting Mother & Child Health Care in terms of providing training for Community Midwifes and to conduct operation research. Health Net TPO is currently implementing projects in 22 provinces and the major program it implements are Malaria Control program,SEHATMANDI projects in four provinces, nutrition, Mental Health and Psychosocial program through a community system strengthening approach.
- Assess the needs of the adolescents and youth for health awareness and education including healthy lifestyles, reproductive health, GBV and life skills
- Lead Interactive, engaging teaching matters ex. Discussions, games, activities that are youth friendly
- Based on the assessment, drafting the methodology and training/workshop schedule and submission to the HNTPO program team for approval;
- Finalizing the methodology and training/workshop schedule including health education sessions, specialized youth programs, and specialized workshops.
- Report on the conducted training/workshops
- Prepare an awareness plan based on the needs of the patients and communities.
- Lead child marriage structured programs including Girls Shine Module, and AMAL module
- Provide information around health and reproductive health that are age and culturally appropriate
- Provide referral services to AY related to GBV, PSS or MPHS
- Support peer education programs and networks if applicable
- Implement and manage health education strategies, interventions and programs.
- Conduct health education sessions for adolescents and youth and their families.
- discuss Adolescents and Youth concerns with community members
- Data collection and preparing monthly reports of the health education provided to the adolescents and youth Any other tasks assigned by her supervisor.
- Other duties as assigned
- Bachelor’s Degree, Diploma in social sciences, public health, social work
- At least one years work experince in releted filed
- Fluency in Pashto, Dari, and English.
- Strong interpersonal skills.
- Ability to write short and concise reports.
- Strong knowledge of MS Office Package (Word, Excel, Access etc.).
- Willingness to travel to field
Interested and qualified candidates are requested to send their CVs along with an application letter and apply Via E-mail to [email protected]
Please ensure to fill out the Health Net TPO application form which is available in http://www.acbar.org/application form
Please ensure to write the number of vacancy and position you are applying for, in the subject line of your E-mail Add.
Incomplete applications or applications received after closing date will not be given consideration. Candidates who are meeting the above criteria will be short listed;