- Post Date:October 1, 2022
- Views 41
- Career Level OfficerExperience 2 YearsGender Male
- Industry Media and NewsQualification Bachelor DegreeSalary As per Organization Salary Scale
- Number of Opportunities 1Vacancy Number 1521Location Kabul
About MOBY Group:
Founded in 2003 MOBY GROUP operates in South & Central Asia, the Middle East and Africa. Headquartered in Dubai, the group employs over 1,200 individuals across 16 businesses. MOBY has been widely recognized for its role in bringing news and entertainment to underserved populations. It serves over 300 million people through its activities in broadcasting, digital & online, production, strategic communications, publishing, music, sports and research.
MOBY’s local-language content in English, Farsi, Pashto, Hindi, Arabic and Amharic spans a range of genres including dramas, reality television, lifestyle and music shows, sports, news & current affairs and children’s programs.
For more information please visit our website www.mobygroup.com
A video editor is in charge of putting together captured raw material into a completed output that is broadcast-ready. Camera footage, speech, sound effects, graphics, and special effects could be included in the content. The ability of the editor might affect the final product’s quality and delivery because this is a crucial job in the post-production process. In order to produce the intended outcome, the editor—who might be a member of a team—will frequently collaborate closely with the director.
A range of productions, including feature films, television shows, music videos, corporate training videos, and advertisements, may require an editor’s services.
Duties & Responsibilities:
• Assembling all raw footage, with camera shots either recorded or transferred onto video tape in preparation for inputting into the computer.
• Receiving a brief, and maybe an outline of footage and/or a shot list, script, or screenplay.
• Inputting uncut rushes and sound, and synchronizing and storing them into files on the computer.
• Digitally cut the files to put together the sequence of the film and decide what is usable.
• Reordering and tweaking the content to ensure the logical sequencing and smooth running of the film/video.
• Perform other duties as assigned by the line manager.
• High School Diploma or equivalent
• at least 1-2 years of relevant experience.
• Proficient in Adobe Premiere CC, Adobe After Effect CC, and Adobe Photoshop CC.
• Fast typing: Dari, Pashto & English
• Ability to perform in a team
• Good communication and interpersonal skills
• Computer proficiency with email, Microsoft Excel, Word and PowerPoint
Interested candidates should send their resumes via e-mail.
Clearly indicate on the subject line the title of the position, vacancy announcement, applications received after the closing date will not be considered.