- Post Date:December 23, 2022
- Views 40
- Career Level OfficerExperience 2 YearsGender Male
- Industry Media and NewsQualification DiplomaSalary As per Organization Salary Scale
- Number of Opportunities 1Vacancy Number 1547Location Kabul
About MOBY Group:
Founded in 2003 MOBY GROUP operates in South & Central Asia, the Middle East and Africa. Headquartered in Dubai, the group employs over 1,200 individuals across 16 businesses.
MOBY has been widely recognized for its role in bringing news and entertainment to underserved populations. It serves over 300 million people through its activities in broadcasting, digital & online, production, strategic communications, publishing, music, sports and research.
MOBY’s local-language content in English, Farsi, Pashto, Hindi, Arabic and Amharic spans a range of genres including dramas, reality television, lifestyle and music shows, sports, news & current affairs and children’s programs.
For more information please visit our website www.mobygroup.com
The incumbent will be responsible for transforming the raw video that a film team and director shot into the finished product. This is compiling the footage into a single, coherent movie or film while adhering to an outline, script, or shot list. Many camera angles and takes are frequently taken during video and film production.
Duties & Responsibilities:
• Assembling all raw footage, with camera shots either recorded or transferred on to video tape in preparation for inputting into the computer.
• Receiving a brief, and maybe an outline of footage and/or a shot list, script, or screenplay.
• Inputting uncut rushes and sound, and synchronizing and storing them into files on the computer.
• Digitally cutting the files to put together the sequence of the film and deciding what is usable.
• Creating a ‘rough cut’ (or assembly edit) of the program/film and determining the exact cutting for the next and final stages.
• familiarizing yourself with the style of specific directors
• consulting with the director, producer and/or client throughout the post-production process
• Reordering and tweaking the content to ensure the logical sequencing and smooth running of the film/video.
• Perform other duties as assigned by line manager.
• High School Diploma or equivalent
• at least 2-3 years of relevant experience.
• Proficient in Adobe Premiere CC, Adobe After Effect CC and Adobe Photoshop CC.
• Fast typing: Dari, Pashto & English
• Ability to perform in team
• Good communication and interpersonal skill
• Computer proficiency with email, Microsoft Excel, Word and Power Point
qualified and interested applicants can fill out the online application form through the following link
Attention: Only those candidates who are shortlisted will be contacted for a written test or an interview.