Vendor Operations Manager, Service Delivery, Google Cloud
- Post Date:June 18, 2023
- Views 49
- Career Level ManagerExperience 8 Years +Gender Both
- INDUSTRY Information TechnologyQualification Master’s Degree
About the job
As a Vendor Management Office, you have the responsibility for all extended workforce needs across Google Cloud, including but not limited to extended workforce strategy, vendor partner selection, governance, operations and performance management. You will partner with all Cloud teams in Support, Learning, Sales and Engineering to set up new vendor engagements and improve existing ones.
Google Cloud accelerates organizations’ ability to digitally transform their business with the best infrastructure, platform, industry solutions and expertise. We deliver enterprise-grade solutions that leverage Google’s cutting-edge technology – all on the cleanest cloud in the industry. Customers in more than 200 countries and territories turn to Google Cloud as their trusted partner to enable growth and solve their most critical business problems.
- Oversee a large vendor network distributed across different suppliers and sites. Own and manage the relationships with the vendor service providers, partnering closely with suppliers and internal Google Cloud teams to ensure high quality output and successful customer outcomes.
- Lead regular business reviews ensuring sites are meeting/exceeding targets.
- Identify operational gaps using a data-driven approach and develop innovative solutions to address these in collaboration with vendor sites and business stakeholders. Collaborate with cross-functional/cross-regional stakeholders to overcome operational challenges.
- Understand end-to-end processes impacting the operation (ie., contracting, finances, capacity, workflows, etc.) and support the relevant stakeholders driving these efforts.
- Act as the escalation point for internal and external escalations regarding performance and/or supplier relationship.
- Master’s degree in Business Administration or equivalent practical experience.
- 15 years of experience in technical services, specifically in service delivery.
- Certification in Google Cloud.
- Experience collaborating with executive stakeholders across a large, global organization, and executing complex strategic and operational initiatives.
- Experience with strategy and change management in a demanding and fast-paced environment.
- Experience with spreadsheet software and SQL.
- Ability to influence without direct authority, drive change at all levels within an organization, and build strong working relationships.
- Excellent operational, data-driven decision making, problem-solving, project management, and communication skills.