University of Westminster 2022 Disability Scholarship for Undergraduate Students
- Post Date:July 4, 2022
- Views 34
- Gender BothIndustry EducationQualification Bachelor Degree
- Number of Opportunities 1Location United KingdomFunding Type Partial Funded
- Language English
The total value of the scholarship is £7,500 which is awarded for a maximum of three years. Students will receive £2,500 in each eligible year of study, subject to progression to the next year of their course and completion of the yearly career development session. The scholarship is paid into your nominated bank account in January each year or towards your tuition fees paid directly to the University in November each academic year. Students will not receive the yearly allowance if they are on a repeat year or a placement/sandwich year.
Aim and Benefits of Disability Scholarship
£2,500 per year towards maintenance costs or tuition fees up to a maximum of 3 years.
Requirements for Disability Scholarship Qualification
Students must fulfil all criteria below:
- Be a Home student for fee purposes and have an offer for a place on a full-time undergraduate course at the University of Westminster starting in September 2022
- You must have a documented disability and have registered with our University Disability Learning Support Team at [email protected]
- Have a household income of less than £25,000 per annum. Applicants must have applied for the maximum student support available from the Student Loans Company (SLC). This includes applying for finance based on your household income (means tested) and given consent to share information with the University in order that their declared household income can be verified.
How to Apply
Please return your completed application form including your A Level (or most recent school) transcripts as pdf attachments to [email protected]
For more details, visit University of Westminster website.