University of Westminster 2022-2023 Vice Chancellor’s Scholarship
- Post Date:June 29, 2022
- Views 57
- Gender BothIndustry EducationQualification Bachelor Degree
- Location United KingdomFunding Type Partial FundedLanguage English
This scholarship supports students from a Black and Mixed Black background during their higher education at the University of Westminster. We have other scholarships available for those who do not meet these criteria.
Aim and Benefits of Vice Chancellor’s Scholarship
£5,000 per year towards maintenance costs or tuition fees up to a maximum of 3 years.
Requirements for Vice Chancellor’s Scholarship Qualification
Students must fulfil all criteria below:
- Be a Home student for fee purposes and have an offer for a full-time undergraduate course at the University of Westminster starting in September 2022
- Have a household income of less than £25,000 per annum. Applicants must have applied for the maximum student support available from the Student Loans Company (SLC). This includes applying for finance based on your household income and given consent to share information with the University in order that their declared household income can be verified.*
- Be from a Black or Mixed Black background
- Show development potential in your supporting statement
How to Apply