TSFP Project Officer
- Post Date:September 12, 2022
- Views 60
- Career Level OfficerExperience 4 YearsGender Both
- Industry Health CareQualification Master’s DegreeSalary As per Organization Salary Scale
- Number of Opportunities 1Vacancy Number HNTPO-07/-20-2022/002Location Kabul
About HealthNet TPO:
HealthNet TPO is a Netherlands based not for profit, non-governmental organization founded on the principle that access to affordable quality health care is a basic human right. HealthNet TPO works with interdisciplinary professionals to develop and implement innovative, culturally appropriate, evidence based public health interventions with a focus on: innovative development of health systems, mental health and psychosocial care, long and short term training of health workers, control of communicable diseases (including malaria), and health financing schemes. HealthNet TPO offers ground-breaking and unconventional solutions that foster self-reliance and promote sustainable health care that is accessible to all.
HealthNet TPO in Afghanistan aims to improve the health status of the people in Afghanistan by supporting the local communities and the Government of Afghanistan in the development of a sustainable health care system. HealthNet TPO is working in Afghanistan since 1994, implementing integrated health projects managed mainly by national staff and supported technically by expatriate staff from the headquarter office. HealthNet TPO Afghanistan is providing Primary Health Care, Mental Health and psychosocial services, fighting malaria and supporting Mother & Child Health Care in terms of providing training for Community Midwifes and to conduct operation research. Health Net TPO is currently implementing projects in 22 provinces and the major program it implements are SEHATMANDI Projects in four provinces, GBV, Malaria Control program,, nutrition, Mental Health and Psychosocial program through a community system strengthening approach
- Overall responsibility of TSFP projects management and control on country office level.
- Proper planning of the project activities.
- Proper implementation of the project activities according to the project plan and achievement of the seated targets.
- Project coordination on regional and central level with all stakeholders.
- Establishment of feedback mechanism for stakeholders and beneficiaries and conducting exit interview.
- Participation in different meetings on regional and central level which are related to nutrition especially to TSFP project.
- Provision and participation in capacity building program for/with the project staff.
- Staff orientation regards their duties and responsibilities.
- Proper supervision of the management of stock, supply chain, quantification and monthly consumption reporting.
- Rationalization of the target facilities for nutrition and protection services during the supportive supervision.
- Oversee of all financial issues of the projects for proper financial management.
- Conducting regular supportive supervision and follow up of findings strictly.
- Joint monitoring and supervision with provincial office team and other stake holders to follow findings and remove all gapes in the projects activities.
- Collecting, analyzing and reporting of the project activities data on regular base and maintain national nutrition database on country office level.
- Providing regular feedback on collected data and regular tracking of the progress.
- Preparing ad hock, weekly, monthly, quarterly, and end of project reports and sharing with donors and stakeholders.
- Any other task assigned by senior management staff or line manager.
- Having MD degree from recognized university
- At least 4 years’ experience in public health management specially in nutrition
- Fluent in English and local languages.
- Well familiar with Ms. Office, internet and data entry.
- Effective communication and problem solving skills
Interested and qualifiedcandidates are requested to send their CVs along with an application letter and apply Via E-mail to [email protected]
Please ensure to fill out the Health Net TPO application form which is available in http://www.acbar.org/application form
Please ensure to write the number of vacancy and position you are applying for, in the subject line of your E-mail Add.
Incomplete applications or applications received after closing date will not be given consideration. Candidates who are meeting the above criteria will be short listed;
Country office Address,
HNO: 003, Main St: 005, Sello Road, DehNaw _Dehbori, District 03