Technician – IT Help desk
- Post Date:October 25, 2022
- Views 68
- Career Level OfficerExperience Less than 1 YearGender Both
- Industry Computer and TechnologyQualification Bachelor DegreeSalary As per Organization Salary Scale
- Number of Opportunities 2Vacancy Number MTNA-HR-25-OCT-22Location Kabul
About MTN Afghanistan:
MTN Afghanistan is the subsidiary company of MTN Group operating in 22 countries with a subscriber base of over 260 Millions. MTN provides GSM services in Afghanistan. We are looking for qualified and experienced candidates to fill the vacant position(s).
• This mission is to provide operational and hands-on support to IS systems and services, including users, applications, software and hardware to all MTNA staff.
Duties & Responsibilities:
• Direct interface between IS and end users through telephonic, Remedy Kbox or hands-on systems faults resolution throughout the organization
• Log all reported faults into service management application i.e. Remedy Kbox
• Attempt online resolution of reported faults and log incidents for further action to the concern department in IT
• Responsible for user actions creation on the active directory and email set-up on for all MTNA staff
• Initiate and maintain a unique communication strategy with end-users on a variety of IS related issues including developments in applications, systems, security, and expected downtimes.
• Report on activities of the support unit on a periodic basis
• Assist in promoting the goodwill of the IS Service department by offering quality customer service to end-users.
• Perform the incidence escalation process in compliance with laid down policies and procedures.
• Receive and log hardware and software requests by users
• Recording all inventories for the stock and getting user clearance to hand over the relevant IT equipment.
• First degree in any discipline preferably computer science.
• MCSE, A+, MCITP etc.
At least 1 year experience in IS service / help desk service delivery, including hands-on technical service provision
• Effective customer service
• Effective communication skills
• Service Management software
• IT Service Management disciplines
• User applications
• Windows Systems (MS Office)
• Application systems (Citrix, Financial Systems, Billing systems etc)
• IT Infrastructure
• Troubleshooting network devises hardware and software.
Interested Afghan Nationals can send their applications and CVs (with two valid references) before Nov 15, 2022 to [email protected]
Please mention the name of the position you are applying in your e-mail subject line.
Applications received after the deadline and those which do not meet the requirements mentioned above, will not be considered.
Only short-listed candidates will be contacted for the interview(s).