Technician GNOC (Casual)
- Post Date:December 3, 2022
- Views 17
- Career Level OfficerExperience Less than 1 YearGender Both
- Industry EnergyQualification DiplomaSalary As per Organization Salary Scale
- Number of Opportunities 2Vacancy Number ET-0100Location Kabul
About Etisalat Afghanistan:
– Etisalat Afghanistan is 100% owned subsidiary of Etisalat UAE. Etisalat is one of the largest telecommunications companies in the world and the leading operator in the Middle East and Africa, headquartered in the UAE.
Etisalat Afghanistan is committed to developing the Afghan national work force as an organizational priority. It’s an equal opportunities employer and will ensure development of Afghan nationals by capacity building and using training facilities.
Technician GNOC (Casual) with Etisalat Afghanistan
Duties & Responsibilities:
• Ensures all network elements serve in good availability & quality.
• Performs first-level troubleshooting for network-related issues.
• Ensures achievement of network KPIs target according to the agreed service level agreement.
• Prepares network status reports and shares the notifications with all stockholders.
• Coordinates for operation & maintenance required reports.
• Responsible for health checks of all network management centers and OMCRs.
• Ensures 3rd party vendor management in accordance with the agreed SLAs.
• Responsible for operational level interface to O&M in-scope subcontractors & 3rd party vendors.
• Responsible for customer technical support management in coordination with customer care.
• Develops, implements, and maintains documentation enforcing to support policies and procedures.
• Ensures 1st line NOC team adheres to production and office SLA.
• Responsible for network fault diagnostics support.
• Performs the analysis of daily essential network KPI statistics.
• Any other assigned tasks by the line manager.
Diploma in Telecom Engineering or IT
You are kindly requested to submit your application at https://careers.etisalat.af/ .
For further information please contact us on +93 (0) 788887363.