Technical Accounting Sr. Coordinator
- Post Date:July 15, 2022
- Apply Before: August 31, 2022
- Views 47
- Experience 2 YearsGender BothIndustry Food and Beverage
- Qualification Bachelor DegreeNumber of OpportunitiesLocation México
As a world class company, we seek excellence in everything we do from the launch of a new product to its execution at the point of sale. Therefore, we need talented and innovative people who are passionate about what they do.
PepsiCo Mexico currently has a broad portfolio of food and beverage products, such as Sabritas, Gamesa, Quaker, Pepsi, Obela and Sonric’s, leading brands in the snacks, cereals, soft drinks, isotonic and cookies markets respectively.
Our vision is to be the global leader in convenient foods and beverages by winning with purpose. “Winning with purpose” reflects our ambition to win sustainably in the market and integrate the purpose in all aspects of the business.
Which is the main objective of this role?
The Mexico Sr. Supervisor supports the business units PO1 (Foods and Beverages) accounting control teams and works along with the Share Service Center based in Vallejo to conduct month ends and year end closing, balance sheet reviews, statutory and local requirements, and performs accounting and administrative tasks.
What will you be doing?
- Safeguard company assets by maintaining a high level of financial control as BU.
- Ensure adherence to Mexico Gaap, US Gaap, Corporate Accounting Policies, and procedures and communicate financial reporting issues as known of determined legal entities.
- Ensure compliance with Local and Corporate statutory laws, rules, and regulations.
- Identify, pursue and work along with tax team, transfer pricing, actuaries, legal specialist to analyze implications to the company.
- Along with tax team, ensure the tax compliance.
- Lead legal and labor Committee to follow up on any legal issues or litigations that may affect the Company.
- To provide efficient forecast for certain accounts for cash flow purposes.
- To complete certain activities for the Mexico closing process each month and quarter ensuring timely and accurate consolidated information to Mexico, Latam and Corporate (e.g. monthly fluctuations on BS accounts,
- Ensure to be following Internal control and SoX reporting deadlines (certification of processes).
Who are we looking for?
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting, Audit, Business or Finance.
- Fluent English conversation level.
- At least 2-3 years of experience in accounting – audit roles.
- Experience leading teams.
- Analytical capabilities to read financial information.
- Knowledge of the structure of Balance Sheet and Profi & Loss financial information
- Self – study and curiosity
- Advanced office package user.
What can you expect from us?
- Competitive compensation
- A flexible work environment that promotes a healthy balance between personal and professional life
- A dynamic and inclusive culture
- A supportive team that will foster your professional growth and development
- Opportunity to work with relevant projects worldwide
- Opportunity to give back to the community with our volunteer programs
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate based on race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status. We respect and value diversity as a work force and innovation for the organization.
Related Jobs (39)
Consultant – Cash Assistance Program Officer (Romania) on July 15, 2022 Full Time Job