Surveyor/Scope Registration Officer
- Post Date:October 3, 2022
- Views 88
- Career Level OfficerExperience Less than 1 YearGender Both
- Industry Computer and TechnologyQualification Bachelor DegreeSalary As per Organization Salary Scale
- Number of Opportunities 3Vacancy Number JCSSO-017Location Bamyan
About Justice & Civil Society Support Organization:
JCSSO is Non-profit, non-political non-governmental Organization, registered by Afghan Ministry of economy in 2009 under # 1694 with the specification bellow:
Socio-economic empowerment of community by strengthening their capacities, to ensure human rights are understood, respected and monitored by the people, the society is governed by the rule of law, on the basis of democracy
A society where Community is involved in process of development & effective, responsive and accountable, democratic governance, with Civil Society participations created.
Mainstreaming community participation in the process of development & democratic governance where community fundamentals rights & socio-economic opportunities ensured.
Duties & Responsibilities:
Duties & Responsibilities (Survey):
Coordination with CFAC and targeted communities.
2. Survey of Vulnerable households base on WFP criteria’s in selected villages and filling out the survey formats.
3. Make sure the households he/she select has the selection criteria.
4. Responsible to instruct beneficiaries on selection criteria and purpose of the CBT project
5. Manage overall possible community conflict which my happen.
Duties & Responsibilities (Scope):
The SCOPE Registrars are responsible for proper registration of the beneficiaries in SCOPE software as follow:
1. Organize the registration of project beneficiaries for SCOPE registration application.
2. Proceed registration of project beneficiaries in SCOPE.
3. Issue of SCOPE cards for project beneficiaries.
4. Oversee the beneficiaries’ presence during the project.
5. Prepare daily register form to share with project supervisor.
6. Daily upload the beneficiary’s data to WFP database.
7. Support community mobilizers in mobilizing the communities in favor of the project.
8. Any other task given by project manager.
ü Aspiring applicants to this position should be holders of Bachelor degree in Computer Science, Data Management, social sciences, Project Management, IT or related field.
ü At least have 2 years working experience in the related field, preferably with INGOs.
ü Committed to the mission, approach and values
v 2 years’ experience in IT or similar experience in working with SCOPE application
v Adequate computer skills (Microsoft Office and Internet)
v A positive and collaborative attitude and willingness to work in a team
v Adequate written and spoken English and Dari.
ü Afghanistan – Panjab, Waras, Yakawalang 1 and Yakawlang2 districts of Bamyan.
JCSSO is an equal opportunity employer offering a collegial working environment. Applicants are invited to send a cover letter illustrating their suitability for the above positions, and detailed curriculum vitae, with names and addresses of 3 referees (including telephone and email address).
Please DO NOT attach academic transcripts and Diplomas and states the applied position and vacancy number in the email subject or on the left -side of the envelope. Interested candidates are invited to submit applications before 05, October, 2022 at following email: Only short-listed candidates will be invited for the Interview