Supervisor Customs & Logistic, Purchasing
- Post Date:October 12, 2022
- Views 45
- Career Level ManagerExperience 4 YearsGender Both
- Industry ManagementQualification Bachelor DegreeSalary As per Organization Salary Scale
- Number of Opportunities 1Vacancy Number Vacancy#:390Location Kabul
About French Medical Institute for Mothers and Children:
The French Medical Institute for Mothers and Children (FMIC) is a non-governmental tertiary hospital established in 2006 as the product of a unique four-way partnership between the Governments of Afghanistan and France, and two private, international development organizations – La Chaine de l’Espoir (CDE) and Aga Khan Development Network (AKDN). It provides the people of Afghanistan with exemplary healthcare services at par with the best medical institutions in the region.
Responsible for custom clearance of imported consignments of FMIC in coordination with different ministries i.e. Ministry of Finance, Ministry of Economy, Ministry of Public health and other governmental agencies within the stipulated deadline.
Duties & Responsibilities:
The ideal candidate should be able to:
- Supervise the day-to-day operation of customs and logistic activities i.e. obtain the import permission, process the exemption documents and work with all government offices involved in custom clearance process.
- Ensure smooth activities for a fast and efficient clearance of consignments.
- Process the documentation and approvals with concerned government offices for the import and export of all types of goods and merchandise.
- Establish good relationship with relevant government offices/authorities.
- Collect information on relevant government policies concerning the business and adopt the institution’s policies and processes accordingly.
- Suggest solutions to the institution for better business process.
- Be the central point of contact for the institution in relation to all customs import & export matters and customs audits, liaising with all internal functions, brokers and freight forwarders as necessary.
- Assist in the training and development of all customs and logistic staffs.
- Provide regular updates on custom clearance and share with supervisor.
- Any other task assigned by immediate supervisor.
- Bachelor degree in business administration or other related fields.
- Excellent knowledge about custom clearance process of Medical/Pharmaceutical Items.
- Good communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to work under difficult working conditions
- Ability to build professional relationship with government authorities.
- Good computer skills, especially MS office.
Please send your resume along with relevant degree at [email protected] and mark the subject with the position applied for. Only short listed candidates will be notified.