Strategy and Operations Lead, Google Operations Center, gTech
- Post Date:September 6, 2022
- Views 11
- Experience 6 YearsGender BothIndustry Computer and Technology
- Qualification Bachelor DegreeNumber of OpportunitiesLocation Mountain View, CA, USA
- Language English
About the job
gTech’s Product and Tools Operations team (gPTO) leverages deep user, operational, and technical insights to innovate Google’s Ads products into customer experiences that are so intuitive (or automated) that they require no support at all. gPTO partners closely with gTech’s Support, Professional Services, Product Management, and Engineering teams to innovate and simplify our Ads products and build the productivity tools ecosystem for gTech users.
gTech’s Strategy and Operations team is made up of partners and trusted advisors that drive success and changes for gTech. We create value through functional and business expertise combined with analytical expertise to formulate and deliver strategies. Using core capabilities, strategy, analytics, and communications, we empower gTech to do amazing things to land the present, and build for the future.
In this role, you will support a mix of strategic and operational projects through engagement and project management support. You will be shaping, managing, and executing a project or work stream with our stakeholders, analyzing its results, and presenting the key insights to executive leaders.
Google creates products and services that make the world a better place, and gTech’s role is to help bring them to life. Our teams of trusted advisors support customers globally. Our solutions are rooted in our technical skill, product expertise, and a thorough understanding of our customers’ complex needs. Whether the answer is a bespoke solution to solve a unique problem, or a new tool that can scale across Google, everything we do aims to ensure our customers benefit from the full potential of Google products.
To learn more about gTech, check out our video.
(Colorado only*) Minimum full-time salary range between $139,000 – $150,000 + bonus + equity + benefits. *Note: Disclosure as required by sb19-085 (8-5-20) of the minimum salary compensation for this role when being hired into our offices in Colorado.
- Lead and contribute to complex and time-critical projects for executive leaders by quickly understanding context, and developing a prioritized scope and approach for resolution in ambiguous situations.
- Communicate business insights to executive leadership by preparing polished presentations and identifying key takeaways.
- Lead strategy/operational planning, and project manage launching work into Global Operations Center, including site launch and operational planning.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent practical experience.
- 6 years of experience in management consulting, corporate strategy, sales operations, investment banking/private equity, or venture capital.
- Ability to work cross-functionally and manage multiple projects.
- Ability to identify a complex web of relationships to solve problems and opportunities.
- Ability to take initiative and build productive relationships.
- Ability to successfully work and partner across multiple functions in an organization.
- Able to navigate tight timelines, multiple priorities, and a fast-paced, constantly evolving environment.
- Excellent organizational, project management, and communication skills.
Related Jobs (22)
Diversity and Inclusion Manager (IDM 2.0) Magdeburg (m/f/d) on September 16, 2022 Full Time Job
Physical Design Engineer( Synthesis , Placement and Routing) on September 16, 2022 Full Time Job
Cloud Data Engineer, Go-To-Market, Google Shopping Solutions on September 16, 2022 Full Time Job