Strategic Planning Manager
- Post Date:October 31, 2022
- Views 50
- Career Level ManagerExperience 7 YearsGender Both
- Industry ManagementQualification Bachelor DegreeSalary As per Organization Salary Scale
- Number of Opportunities 1Vacancy Number HR 29/10/2022Location Kabul
About Afghanistan International Bank:
Afghanistan International Bank (Incorporated in March 2004) is the first private bank in the country promoted by Asian Development Bank (ADB) and some of the prominent business houses of the country headquartered at Kabul. Within 15 years of commencing business the Bank has grown rapidly throughout the country. AIB believes in developing its people through continuous investment in training and giving larger opportunities to those who grow with the bank. With professional management team ensuring high standards of corporate governance and a professional work environment where every manager is committed to train and develop his people is what makes AIB an employer of choice.
The Strategic Planning Manager manages the analytical and research activities supporting the bank’s strategic short-term and long-range goal planning. He/she regularly conducts reviews and support to determine the bank’s strengths, weaknesses, operational effectiveness and new business development opportunities. He/she also coordinates in formulating the business plan and strategic plan to achieve the organizational short and long term goals.
Duties & Responsibilities:
1. Business Analysis
· Conducts high quality, meaningful, evidence-based business analyses as and when needed
2. Data Collection
· Collects data from the local and regional markets under HOD supervision
3. Business and Strategic Plan
· Prepares and drafts the bank’s business and strategic plans
4. Project Implementation
· Takes responsibility of projects assigned
· Liaise with department heads, ensures smooth business planning process, and ensures goals and performance measures are consistent with the strategic plan
6. Research and Forecast
· Conducts research and forecasts the economic, industrial, competitive and monetary conditions
7. Market analysis
· Prepares and provides position papers on particular industry and conducts competitive analysis
· Maintains on going relationships with the related departments in order to achieve better result.
· Stays abreast at actual market movements and provides timely reports to support HOD in decision making
10. Other responsibilities
– Bachelor degree in business or proven experience (Analytical and strategic thinking skills preferred).
– Minimum 7 years’ experience in banking, including 4 years in managerial positions.
– Experience in research, planning and report writing.
SKILLS & COMPETENCIES:
– Customer Service
– Customer Service Relationship management
– Effective communication skills
– Fluent in English, Dari and Pushto
– Data analysis skills
– Problem solving skill
– Negotiation Skills
– Conflict management skill
– Problem Solving skill.
Important Application Information:
AIB is committed to a diverse workforce and encourage all eligible local applicants, irrespective of gender, disability, culture, religious and ethnic backgrounds to apply.
To apply click on Apply Now on jobs.af page and apply online by answering the questionnaire. Please note that filling up the questionnaire can be considered as an indirect assessment, Please fill it carefully and in accordance to the instructions given in each question, while applying.
Failure to comply with above guidelines or sharing incomplete information will lead to disqualification of your application.
Short-listed candidates whose applications respond to the above criteria will be contacted for written test and interview. If you did not receive a response within two weeks after closing date, it means you are not shortlisted
We are highly encouraging qualified and eligible disable candidates to apply.
Afghanistan International Bank (AIB) is an Equal Opportunity Employer