- Post Date:October 3, 2022
- Views 87
- Career Level OfficerExperience Less than 1 YearGender Male
- Industry EnergyQualification Bachelor DegreeSalary As per Organization Salary Scale
- Number of Opportunities 7Vacancy Number JCSSO-014Location Bamyan
About Justice & Civil Society Support Organization:
JCSSO is Non-profit, non-political non-governmental Organization, registered by Afghan Ministry of economy in 2009 under # 1694 with the specification bellow:
Socio-economic empowerment of community by strengthening their capacities, to ensure human rights are understood, respected and monitored by the people, the society is governed by the rule of law, on the basis of democracy
A society where Community is involved in process of development & effective, responsive and accountable, democratic governance, with Civil Society participations created.
Duties & Responsibilities:
• Work collaboratively with UCSS-Food team and finance staff as required to process Payment Vouchers handling.
• Receive food commodities that delivers by WFP to each district.
• Report any missing of food during deliveries to the Project Manager.
• Keep food safe and secure from receipt till end of distribution.
• Collect beneficiary data and modify as per the project selection criteria, add to beneficiary database and profiles.
• Support the UCSS-Food team in developing timely distribution plans
• Deal with complaints or issues related to Food distribution voucher and/or distribution
• Conduct duties in accordance with JCSSO Code of Conduct.
• Any other duties as may be assigned by the line manager.
Job Location: Panjab, Waras, Yakawlang 1 and Yakawlang2 district of Bamyan.
Note: the candidate which are living in mentioned locations (Panjab, Waras, Yakawlang 1 and Yakawlang2) are highly preferred.
Education: at least bachelor degree in related education field.
JCSSO is an equal opportunity employer offering a collegial working environment. Applicants are invited to send a cover letter illustrating their suitability for the above positions, and detailed curriculum vitae, with names and addresses of 3 referees (including telephone and email address).
Please DO NOT attach academic transcripts and Diplomas and states the applied position and vacancy number in the email subject or on the left -side of the envelope. Interested candidates are invited to submit applications before 05, October, 2022 at following email: Only short-listed candidates will be invited for the Interview