- Post Date:December 17, 2022
- Views 32
- Career Level OfficerExperience 2 YearsGender Both
- Industry EnergyQualification DiplomaSalary As per Organization Salary Scale
- Number of Opportunities 1Vacancy Number 1222-02Location Kabul
About TURQUOISE MOUNTAIN:
Turquoise Mountain is a non-profit, non-governmental organization specializing in urban regeneration, business development, and education in traditional arts and architecture. We seek to provide education, skills and livelihoods to Afghan men and women. Since 2006 Turquoise Mountain has cleared 36,000 cubic meters of rubbish from the streets, restored or built 150 historic and community buildings, created a primary school and a clinic, and installed water, electricity, and sanitation through the historic traditional craft neighbourhood of Murad Khani in the old city of Kabul. It has created the internationally accredited Institute for Afghan Arts & Architecture, training the next generation of craftsmen and women in woodwork, Jewelry and gem cutting, calligraphy and miniature painting, and ceramics. Finally, it has sold over US$ 15,000,000 of Afghan artisan products internationally.
Manage and maintain the storage conditions of goods received in the warehouse. Coordinate retail space activities, dispose of trash and manage the cleanliness of the storeroom.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Record daily materials consumption in-stock book
- Issue Materials by a signed slip
- Sign of stock book according to signed slipe at the end of day
- Place stock materials in the right location and place
- Follow stock keeping based on TM / TMI stock management and procedure as assigned.
- Overall management of stock physically and computerized.
- Keep a record of stock filing, IN, OUT, and Balance
- Proper use of stock tools and procedure, Implementing stock card procedure for tracking goods/materials
- Monthly physical checking of materials remaining in stock and compiling it with stock documents.
- Working together with the project manager and updating monthly stock reports
- Maintain stock inventory in a perpetual and periodic manner
- Be familiar with ways of organizing a stock, based on technical requirements, or storing norms.
- Classify material/goods, use standard labels/ coding system for all items in the stock, for better identification of materials.
- Help in physical check of the asset on a quarterly basis.
- Payment of the electricity bills for both TMT and TMI offices.
- Any other duties as required by the supervisor.
· Baccalaureate or equivalent
· A minimum of 2 years of working experience in stock keeping with NGOs
· Familiarity with stationery and office materials English names
· Flexibility to work long hours when required
Candidates should submit their CVs with Cover Letter to: [email protected] by no later than 24 December 2022. In the subject line of the e-mail, please mention 1222-02 only.
Kindly combine your CV and Cover Letter as one pdf document and avoid sending us certificates and other heavy-sized documents.