- Post Date:October 12, 2022
- Views 46
- Career Level ManagerExperience 3 YearsGender Both
- Industry ManagementQualification Bachelor DegreeSalary As per Organization Salary Scale
- Number of Opportunities 1Vacancy Number Vacancy#:388Location Kabul
About French Medical Institute for Mothers and Children:
The French Medical Institute for Mothers and Children (FMIC) is a non-governmental tertiary hospital established in 2006 as the product of a unique four-way partnership between the Governments of Afghanistan and France, and two private, international development organizations – La Chaine de l’Espoir (CDE) and Aga Khan Development Network (AKDN). It provides the people of Afghanistan with exemplary healthcare services at par with the best medical institutions in the region.
Store assistant is responsible for providing hospital supplies to their respective ward or unit and make sure that all necessary items are always available in Distribution Center and these are properly charged on the patients and units.
Duties & Responsibilities:
The ideal candidate would be able to:
- Ensure that supplies are available at-least for fifteen days in Distribution center. In case of any shortage of items immediately inform the supervisor.
- Make sure that supplies are properly charged to patients and units.
- Maintain the store area neat and clean and also maintain the appropriate temperature.
- All the expired items must be returned to warehouse for appropriate disposal and adjustment.
- Maintain the proper record of sterilized items and ensure the re-sterilization on timely basis.
- Physical verification of 20 items on daily basis and in case of any discrepancy, immediately inform the supervisor.
- Any other tasks assigned by the Supervisor
- Take part in physical verification of inventory which is carried out on monthly basis.
- High School Certificate/ Diploma; BBA/ BA in related field will be an added plus.
- Good knowledge about the hospital supplies
- Good communication, interpersonal skills
- Ability to work under difficult working conditions
- Good computer skills, especially MS Office.
Please send your resume along with relevant degree at [email protected] and mark the subject with the position applied for. Only short listed candidates will be notified.