Static Data Junior Officer
- Post Date:November 30, 2022
- Views 35
- Career Level OfficerExperience Less than 1 YearGender Both
- Industry BankingQualification DiplomaSalary As per Organization Salary Scale
- Number of Opportunities 1Vacancy Number HR 02/10/2022Location Kabul
About Afghanistan International Bank:
Afghanistan International Bank (Incorporated in March 2004) is the first private bank in the country promoted by Asian Development Bank (ADB) and some of the prominent business houses of the country headquartered at Kabul. Within 15 years of commencing business the Bank has grown rapidly throughout the country. AIB believes in developing its people through continuous investment in training and giving larger opportunities to those who grow with the bank. With professional management team ensuring high standards of corporate governance and a professional work environment where every manager is committed to train and develop his people is what makes AIB an employer of choice.
Over all job purpose of the Static Data Officer is maintenance of customer accounts in Core Banking system.
Duties & Responsibilities:
1. Execution and inputting of customer instruction in Core Banking system.
2. Maintenance of corporate accounts in Core Banking system.
3. Maintenance of payroll and private accounts in the system
4. Maintenance of official letters for adding/removing signatories, adding and removing contact details of customer.
5. Issuing, Printing and sending cheque books to branches.
6. Removal/placing restrictions on customer’s accounts as per instruction of branches, customer or other Dept by (Dormant Removal, No Debit and No Credit).
7. Registration and activation of Debit Card of customers in the system.
8. Sending of account statement on requests basis.
9. Proper filling of customers documents in a safe place.
10. Applying of payroll charges as per request of Payroll Dept.
11. Applying of BMC, AMMF, Gold account charges as per request.
12. Processing cheque stop payment as per request of customers or AIB staff.
13. Ensuring Data Quality of Customers in Flexcube (KYC, Compliance and etc.)
14. Other duties as assigned by Head of Dept.
High School Graduate, Any higher preferred
At least 1 year of experience in quality data validation in Customer account opening and maintenance.
SKILLS & COMPETENCIES:
Important Application Information:
AIB is committed to a diverse workforce and encourage all eligible local applicants, irrespective of gender, disability, culture, religious and ethnic backgrounds to apply.
To apply click on Apply Now on jobs.af page,or click on below link: if you face any difficulties please contact jobs.af customer support via WhatsApp 0773020100
Failure to comply with above guidelines or sharing incomplete information will lead to disqualification of your application.
Short-listed candidates whose applications respond to the above criteria will be contacted for written test and interview. If you did not receive a response within two weeks after closing date, it means you are not shortlisted
We are highly encouraging qualified and eligible disable candidates to apply.
Afghanistan International Bank (AIB) is an Equal Opportunity Employer