- Post Date:November 28, 2022
- Views 33
- Career Level OfficerExperience 2 YearsGender Both
- Industry Media and NewsQualification DiplomaSalary As per Organization Salary Scale
- Number of Opportunities 2Vacancy Number 1540Location Kabul
About MOBY Group:
Founded in 2003 MOBY GROUP operates in South & Central Asia, the Middle East and Africa. Headquartered in Dubai, the group employs over 1,200 individuals across 16 businesses. MOBY has been widely recognized for its role in bringing news and entertainment to underserved populations. It serves over 300 million people through its activities in broadcasting, digital & online, production, strategic communications, publishing, music, sports and research.
MOBY’s local-language content in English, Farsi, Pashto, Hindi, Arabic and Amharic spans a range of genres including dramas, reality television, lifestyle and music shows, sports, news & current affairs and children’s programs.
For more information please visit our website www.mobygroup.com
The incumbent will be responsible for assembling, operating, and maintaining the technical equipment used to record, amplify, enhance, mix, or reproduce sound.
Duties & Responsibilities:
• Ensure that all the sound materials are maintained properly and are taken care off
• Ensure that all the equipment are carried and delivered to the selected location for recording
• Installation of the system on the selected location
• Record and live shows for broadcasting as per the schedule
• Ensure that the audio team proceeds with the recording of the projects as per the schedule assigned by the production
• Any other task assigned by the supervisor
• Graduated from 14 grade from Mechanical institute in the field of (TV and Radio production)
• Self-motivated and clever to get the responsibility
• To be interested in Sound.
• To have sensitive ears.
• not having any sound allergies.
qualified and interested applicants can fill out the online application form through the following link
Attention: Only those candidates who are shortlisted will be contacted for a written test or an interview.