Social Organizer (Couple)
- Post Date:October 5, 2022
- Views 58
- Career Level OfficerExperience 4 YearsGender Both
- Industry Food and BeverageQualification Bachelor DegreeSalary 25264 - 25265 AFN monthly
- Number of Opportunities 1Vacancy Number AD#AF 122/22Location Kabul
About BRAC Afghanistan:
BRAC is a nongovernmental development organization originated in Bangladesh and currently working in 10 countries in Asia and Africa. BRAC began its operation in Afghanistan in 2002, has been implementing its development programs in education, health, citizens’ charter Afghanistan programme as well as capacity development in the country.
Take a leading role in the community and social development processes of the project.
Social organizers will make visits to each participant’s home and provide hands-on coaching on enterprise management, household and financial management, cleanliness and hygiene, and other social issues.
Conduct awareness session and training POC with community and Guzar CDCs on COVID 19 disseminates the basic health messages to avoid spreading Corona virus based on MoPH guidelines
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Mobilize the communities and target groups to better understand the UPG UNHCR project such as identification of beneficiaries, verification of beneficiaries, monitoring, and complaint response mechanism.
- Preparing a clear report from all steps and submit to the district manager.
- The Social Organizer has to provide monthly, weekly, and daily plans and reports according to program department policy
- The Social Organizer has to fill all necessary forms and submit it to the related manager.
- Form the Community Poverty Reduction Committees
- Liaise with the market and link the graduated beneficiaries with the market
- Contribute in the market assessment initiative
- Contribute in the placement process of the beneficiaries
- Ensure the accountability and community participation processes
- The social organizer should deliver all the training to the POCs during of the project.
Other: Undertake any other duties, assigned by the respective manager.
Travel Requirement: Frequent trips to the project sites to CDCs in the relevant province
- Good organizational, communication, interpersonal, and team skills.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills and time management skills.
- Fluency in Pashto and Dari, both written and spoken
- Familiar with report writing and planning
- Honest, proactive, and well mannered.
Training and capacity building skills in participatory monitoring methods.
Interested candidates are requested to send their application (complete C.V along with a cover letter and reference information) to Human Resource Department, BRAC Afghanistan, Haji Mir Ahmad Street, Baharistan, Karte parewan, Kabul, Afghanistan.
Note: If any couple want to apply for this position please make zip folder put your cvs in the zip folder.
To apply please click on the below email.:[email protected]
Only complete applications will be accepted and short listed candidates will be contacted.
BRAC is committed to safeguard children, young people and vulnerable adults and expects all employees and volunteers to share this commitment. Therefore, our hiring process includes extensive background checks and a criminal records disclosure to ensure safeguarding and to prevent harassment and abuse
BRAC is an equal opportunities employer
Female are highly encouraged to apply