Senior Staff Software Engineer, Assistant Smart Display
- Post Date:June 17, 2022
- Apply Before: July 31, 2022
- Views 23
- Experience 8 Years +Gender BothIndustry Development
- Qualification Bachelor DegreeNumber of Opportunities 1Location Mountain View, CA, USA
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent practical experience.
- 8 years of experience in software development, and with data structures/algorithms.
- 5 years of experience with design and architecture; and testing/launching software products.
- Master’s degree or PhD in Engineering, Computer Science, or a related technical field.
- 7 years of experience with machine learning algorithms and tools (e.g., TensorFlow), artificial intelligence, deep learning, and/or natural language processing.
- 5 years of experience in a technical leadership role leading project teams and setting technical direction.
- 3 years of experience working in a complex, matrixed organization involving cross-functional, and/or cross-business projects.
About the Job
Google’s software engineers develop the next-generation technologies that change how billions of users connect, explore, and interact with information and one another. Our products need to handle information at massive scale, and extend well beyond web search. We’re looking for engineers who bring fresh ideas from all areas, including information retrieval, distributed computing, large-scale system design, networking and data storage, security, artificial intelligence, natural language processing, UI design and mobile; the list goes on and is growing every day. As a software engineer, you will work on a specific project critical to Google’s needs with opportunities to switch teams and projects as you and our fast-paced business grow and evolve. We need our engineers to be versatile, display leadership qualities and be enthusiastic to take on new problems across the full-stack as we continue to push technology forward.
In this role, you will own the product success and be responsible for the integration and quality.
Google is an engineering company at heart. We hire people with a broad set of technical skills who are ready to take on some of technology’s greatest challenges and make an impact on users around the world. At Google, engineers not only revolutionize search, they routinely work on scalability and storage solutions, large-scale applications and entirely new platforms for developers around the world. From Google Ads to Chrome, Android to YouTube, social to local, Google engineers are changing the world one technological achievement after another.
- Be responsible for overall system integration and main point of contact for product quality and releases.
- Translate product requirement into detail infrastructure requirement and collaborate closely with Assistant Infrastructure (client and server) and Speech to ship it.
- Work closely with Android and Nest organizations to enable success for all.
- Mentor and grow team members.
Related Jobs (7)
Erasmus Mundus Scholarships for International Students 2022 on June 23, 2022 Scholarship
Hubert Humphrey Fellowships in USA for International Students on June 23, 2022 Fellowship
Full Stack Software Engineer – Core Ads – Product Focused on June 21, 2022 Full Time Job