Senior Quantitative UX Research Manager
- Post Date:June 17, 2022
- Apply Before: July 31, 2022
- Views 32
- Career Level ManagerExperience 8 Years +Gender Both
- Industry Computer and TechnologyNumber of Opportunities 1Location USA, Remote
- 8 years of experience in a research field.
- 5 years of experience managing data scientists, analysts, or researchers.
- Experience in a programming language used for data manipulation and computational statistics (e.g., Python or R) and SQL.
- Experience working with quantitative/qualitative research methodologies, multivariate statics, and the design of experiments.
- Experience connecting behavioral data with survey data and qualitative data.
- Experience solving real-world user challenges at scale and building a user-centered culture.
- Experience in advertising and commercial journeys.
- Excellent communication, sourcing, leadership, collaboration, and project management skills.
About the Job
As a Senior Quantitative UX Research Manager, you will drive a user-centric and data-informed perspective for monetization on several of Google’s products and services – including Google Search, Maps, Gmail, and Discover.
In this role, you will be responsible for managing a growing group of Quantitative Researchers to address a broad array of issues in close partnership with Qualitative Researchers in order to inform your peers in UX Design, Product Management, and Engineering about user needs. You will be a fierce advocate for the people who use our products and use data and quantitative analysis to shape product development and influence overall strategy.
Your team will investigate user behaviors and needs using methods such as exploratory data analysis, logs analysis, survey analysis, vision science, regression, and experimentation. Quantitative UX Researchers vary in background and use skills from statistics, data science, social science, econometrics, psychology, human-computer interaction, and other fields.
This role affects an array of product areas and focuses on the needs of both our advertisers and users, bringing together all the needed pieces to enable the delivery of the best possible experience across channels. In this role, you will utilize the newest and most effective tools and research techniques to help guide this organization toward a true user centered culture.
- Lead, grow, and retain a team of quantitative UX researchers and data professionals.
- Drive the discipline of Quantitative UX Research by creating working efficiencies and exploring analytical methodologies and techniques to better understand our users and their behaviors.
- Partner closely with Qualitative UX Research and Data Science to deliver mixed-methods research.
- Identify high-impact research opportunities that align with product, design, and business objectives.
Related Jobs (9)
Erasmus Mundus Scholarships for International Students 2022 on June 23, 2022 Scholarship
Hubert Humphrey Fellowships in USA for International Students on June 23, 2022 Fellowship
Full Stack Software Engineer – Core Ads – Product Focused on June 21, 2022 Full Time Job
Senior Manager, Public Policy & Philanthropy (ANZ) on June 21, 2022 Full Time Job
Senior Staff Software Engineer, Assistant Smart Display on June 17, 2022 Full Time Job