Senior HR Officer
- Post Date:December 13, 2022
- Views 60
- Career Level OfficerExperience 4 YearsGender Female
- Industry DevelopmentQualification Bachelor DegreeSalary As per Organization Salary Scale
- Number of Opportunities 1Vacancy Number 1543Location Kabul
About MOBY Group:
Founded in 2003 MOBY GROUP operates in South & Central Asia, the Middle East and Africa. Headquartered in Dubai, the group employs over 1,200 individuals across 16 businesses.
MOBY has been widely recognized for its role in bringing news and entertainment to underserved populations. It serves over 300 million people through its activities in broadcasting, digital & online, production, strategic communications, publishing, music, sports and research.
MOBY’s local-language content in English, Farsi, Pashto, Hindi, Arabic and Amharic spans a range of genres including dramas, reality television, lifestyle and music shows, sports, news & current affairs and children’s programs.
For more information please visit our website www.mobygroup.com
possesses excellent decision-making, strategic thinking, leadership, interpersonal, and ethical conduct skills. Beyond these traits, senior HR Officer must be well-educated in their field of expertise and have robust work experience.
Duties & Responsibilities:
• Supervision and management of the administrative works
• Develop training materials and performance management programs to help ensure employees understand their job responsibilities
• Ensure all company HR policies are applied consistently
• Investigate employee issues and conflicts and brings them to resolution
• Report to management and provide decision support through HR metrics
• Ensure legal compliance throughout human resource management
• Monitoring of staff Attendance in daily base and providing the reports to the HODs at the end of each month
• Implementing the company’s attendance procedures and take appropriate action to address specific attendance issues with employees
• Prepare monthly attendance deduction report to Head of HR
• Managing and updating the leave records of the employees through the online portal ESS
• Keep abreast with all organizational changes and business developments
• Organize and supervise other office activities
• Implementation of policies and procedures of Moby
• Supervising the day-to-day operations of the administrative department and staff members
• Supervises clerical and administrative personnel by communicating job expectations, appraising job results, and disciplining employees
• Ensuring the office is stocked with necessary supplies and that all equipment is working and properly maintained
• Handling important and urgent employee queries on phone and email
• Revision and edition of administrative formats
• Identification of projects, Cross-checking with the Department line, Supervising staffing, letters, discipline, policy, and procedures for different level of management in close consultation with HR Manager
• Conduct inductions and deal with departments
• Any other task assigned by the supervisor
· Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration or related field required; Master’s degree preferred.
· Must be able to engage, inspire and influence people as well as being able to drive solutions whenever required
· Previous experience in Human Resources Management is a must
· Ability in managing the full end-to-end recruitment process
· Strong stakeholder and candidate management skills
· Communication Skills
· Negotiation Skills
· Project Management and Change Management Skills
· Strong Business Acumen
· Ability to work under pressure and to meet deadlines
qualified and interested applicants can fill out the online application form through the following link
Attention: Only those candidates who are shortlisted will be contacted for a written test or an interview.