Senior Finance Officer
- Post Date:October 1, 2022
- Views 488
- Career Level OfficerExperience 5 YearsGender Both
- Industry FinanceQualification Bachelor DegreeSalary As per Organization Salary Scale
- Number of Opportunities 2Vacancy Number SG27/29/9/22Location Kabul
About Seamurgh Group:
Seamurgh Group is headquartered in Kabul and is one of the leading and fastest-growing clusters of privately owned LLCs that operate within agriculture, livestock, and service industries. Seamurgh Group’s subsidiaries are involved in producing, processing, and packaging food items and providing services.
A Senior Finance Officer will be responsible for the recording, processing and reporting of all financial transactions of the sub-office. The Senior Finance Officer will be recording all transactions in the Quickbooks swoftware and will be directly reporting to the company’s Finance Manager.
Duties & Responsibilities:
The Duties & Responsibilities of the Senior Finance Officer are;
- Liaise with company vendors and record vendor-related transactions in the financial system of the company.
- Collect the relevant supportive documents in regards to the expenses/ purchases/ payments done;
- Register of vouchers in QuickBooks;
- Manage records and receipts
- Reconcile daily, monthly and yearly transactions
- Preparing balance sheets
- Develop in-depth knowledge of organizational products and process
- Provide customer service to clients
- Resolve financial disputes raised by the vendors and customer
- Being a key point of contact for other departments on financial and accounting matters
- Support the Finance Manager and executives with projects and tasks when required;
- Ensure the correct filing of all the financial and administrative documents;
- Scan and copy the key financial and administrative documents.
In addition to the above, the Senior Finance Officer may be asked to carry out other duties requested by the Head of Finance
Bachelor’s degree in finance, accounting, business, economics, or a related field; three years of experience in a finance role. A Diploma in accounting with additional years of experience will be also considered.
Interested candidates should submit their CVs to the email below. Please mention the title of the position in the subject line of your email.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for an interview.