Senior EFL Instructor for Salim Karwan & Khair Khana Campuses
- Post Date:September 5, 2022
- Views 101
- Career Level OfficerExperience 6 YearsGender Male
- Industry EducationQualification Bachelor DegreeSalary 20000 - 50000 AFN monthly
- Number of Opportunities 2Location Kabul
About Atarud A Lingua English Language Academy:
Atarud A lingua is the American English Language which was established in 2012. It is registered with the Ministry of Education of the Islamic Republic of Afghanistan. Atarud A lingua has an advanced and interactive system consisting of twenty books and chapters the main focus of which is to help the ESL students improve their English skills in a practical and academic manner. Moreover, this system of practical methodology contains various useful exercise, quizzes, and exams that are designed to enhance the ability of students so they can increase their score on complicated international evaluation exams, such as IELTS and TOEFL iBT. Atarud A lingua also possesses a professional system of hiring which evaluates the ability of ESL teachers whether or not they can successfully fulfill the requirements of A Lingua advanced Interactive System and teach their students in a practical way. Furthermore, it is dedicated to provide opportunities for the students according to an American standard. Students are taught by qualified and experienced teachers throughout the entire program. In addition, they have the chance to practice the target language in a real English environment under the supervision of a native instructor just as soon as they reach the advanced level. Besides practical English, Atarud A lingua offers the IT courses which are taught by strong and expert teachers who have trained thousands of students in this field during the past ten years. The first practical English brand Atarud A lingua has certainly brought and will definitely continue to bring positive changes into this developing society. It, consequently, is the name of a unique environment where students can rapidly change their dreams into reality and achieve their goals.
Atarud A lingua English Language Academy is hiring qualified and skillful Senior English instructors for its all Campuses.
Duties & Responsibilities:
• Teaching General and Conversational English in practical and academic manner.
• Responsible for the progress tests of the students.
• Monitoring the progress of the students.
• Managing the class; preparing the lessons to be delivered to the students.
• Preparing and setting tests, examination papers, and exercises.
• Marking and providing appropriate feedback to the students.
• Fluency in English is necessary
• Holding a TOEFL / TESOL / CELTA, or a degree in English literature is preferred.
• Has a background about active learning?
• Experience from 3 years to 6 years.
The first Practical English Brand
· Main Campus: Kot-e-Sangi, Kabul.
· Second Campus: Baraki Square, Kabul.
· Third Campus: Salim Karwan & Khair Kahana, Kabul.
· Fourth Campus: Khair Khana Qala-e-Najara Square, Kabul.
Candidates are required to attend the weekly workshops intended for capacity building and improvement at Atarud’s main branch, conducted by Founder & General Director.
Interested/Qualified candidates will have to take a written test, have an interview and give a demo class.
For further information, you may get in touch with us at: 0093 (0) 0797036000
If you meet the above qualifications, we are encouraging you to apply for this position. with the subject of email ‘Senior English Instructor’ along with reference ‘Senior EFL Instructor.’ Please send us your CV along with a cover letter via email ([email protected]).
Only short listed candidates whose application responds to the above criteria will be contacted for interview.