Senior Corporate Paralegal
- Post Date:June 20, 2022
- Apply Before: August 31, 2022
- Views 23
- Experience 7 YearsGender BothIndustry Management
- Qualification Bachelor DegreeSalary $78,160.00-$117,420.00 (Hourly Role)Number of Opportunities 1
- Vacancy Number JR0221644Location Santa Clara, CA US
Intel’s Corporate Legal Group (CLG) is seeking a corporate paralegal to join a team of paralegals and attorneys which oversees worldwide subsidiary compliance and corporate legal housekeeping. In addition, you will serve as CLG’s representative and engage directly with Tax, Accounting and Treasury business partners on complex and time-sensitive legal entity planning and structuring transactions, such as entity eliminations, multi-jurisdictional intercompany share transfers and integration of acquired subsidiaries.
- Manage the corporate approval process to ensure that Legal, Tax, Accounting and Treasury guidelines are followed with respect to key actions taken by Intel’s subsidiaries and to prepare legal documents required for implementation of subsidiary actions
- Drive legal entity corporate governance actions, such as incorporation of new subsidiaries, reorganization of subsidiaries (mergers, liquidations), declaration of dividends
- Draft a wide range of legal entity documents such as resolutions and other corporate authorizations, intercompany agreements, intercompany funds transfers, powers of attorney
- Legal lead on cross-functional, worldwide legal entity projects such as restructurings, divestitures, new entity integrations
- Present legal analyses and recommendations to management teams
- Supervise and consult with (and manage budget for) outside counsel on legal matters relating to subsidiary corporate governance
- Team with other subsidiary paralegals and attorneys to manage subsidiary corporate legal oversight on a consistent basis
- Ability to work independently and exercise a high degree of judgment; deal effectively and constructively with change; organize and prioritize workload under time critical deadlines; and effectively manage multiple projects simultaneously.
- Must be able to remain flexible in the face of shifting priorities; provide timely status reports to managers and business partners; and exercise discretion in handling confidential information
- Requires excellent verbal and written communication skills; high degree of comfort with technology and online collaboration tools; very strong teamwork and collaboration skills; high attention to detail and appreciation for processes
Minimum qualifications are required to be initially considered for this position. Preferred qualifications are in addition to the minimum requirements and are considered a plus factor in identifying top candidates.
- 7+ years of relevant in-house experience
- This position is not eligible for Intel immigration sponsorship.
- Up to date notary public commission
- Paralegal certification
Inside this Business Group
Intel’s Growth Acceleration Team (GAT) offers unique opportunities to work in a variety of areas, including counsel to Intel businesses; technology and intellectual property licensing; patent prosecution; trademarks and brands; litigation, mergers, acquisitions and investing; public policy, legislative and regulatory lobbying; global trade, export, import, and customs; and corporate compliance.
Virtual US and Canada
Intel strongly encourages employees to be vaccinated against COVID-19. Intel aligns to federal, state, and local laws and as a contractor to the U.S. Government is subject to government mandates that may be issued. Intel policies for COVID-19 including guidance about testing and vaccination are subject to change over time.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, religious creed, sex, national origin, ancestry, age, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, military and veteran status, marital status, pregnancy, gender, gender expression, gender identity, sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by local law, regulation, or ordinance.
Annual Salary Range for jobs which could be performed in US, Colorado:
$78,160.00-$117,420.00 (Hourly Role)
We offer a total compensation package that ranks among the best in the industry. It consists of competitive pay, stock, bonuses, and benefit programs. Find more information about our Amazing Benefits here
Work Model for this Role
This role is available as fully home-based and generally would require you to attend Intel sites only occasionally based on business need.
Intel is committed to a culture of accessibility. Intel provides accommodations to applicants and employees with disabilities. Find information and request accommodation here