Security Incubation Lead, Global Services Delivery, Google Cloud
- Post Date:June 19, 2023
- Views 62
- Offered Salary £15,000 - £20,000Career Level OfficerExperience 5 Years
- Gender BothINDUSTRY Information TechnologyQualification Bachelor Degree
About the job
As a Security Incubation Lead, you will manage the early evolution of Google Cloud Platform (GCP) security products. You will pilot new Security products and/or major product features with customers, provide feedback to Engineering team on the product, and look for opportunities to create potential new professional services offers in the Security space. In this role, you will work with our Product Management and Cloud Consulting field teams, and coordinate roll-out and enablement of our broader partner ecosystem. You will serve as the focal point and conduit between Product Management, Engineering, Go-To-Market teams, and the global Cloud Consulting teams. You will work with technical teams on the newest and most significant problems.
The US base salary range for this full-time position is $158,000-$243,000 + bonus + equity + benefits. Our salary ranges are determined by role, level, and location. The range displayed on each job posting reflects the minimum and maximum target for new hire salaries for the position across all US locations. Within the range, individual pay is determined by work location and additional factors, including job-related skills, experience, and relevant education or training. Your recruiter can share more about the specific salary range for your preferred location during the hiring process.
Please note that the compensation details listed in US role postings reflect the base salary only, and do not include bonus, equity, or benefits. Learn more about benefits at Google.
- Work with product management teams to identify key focus areas in the Security product space.
- Identify customers and run pilots to ensure customer success while providing feedback to Product/Engineering.
- Focus on testing, harvesting, and developing new intellectual property to accelerate service offerings.
- Develop reusable delivery assets and associated service offerings aligned with Product releases.
- Enable global Cloud Consulting teams and key partners on new service offerings.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, a related technical field, or equivalent practical experience.
- 5 years of experience deploying cloud security solutions on one or more cloud vendors.
- 5 years of experience with enterprise Cloud Security portfolio.
- Experience architecting security solutions or developing internet scale, secured production-grade solutions in environments such as Google Cloud Platform.
- Experience with cross-functional teams with the history of developing professional documentation or published articles.
- Experience working on migration and modernization of customer Security environments.
- Experience in technical consulting for enterprise customers.
- Excellent customer-facing communication skills, with the ability to work with customer executives and technical teams.
How to Apply