Security and Privacy Specialist, Business Compliance Operations, YouTube
- Post Date:August 8, 2022
- Views 19
- Experience 4 YearsGender BothIndustry Computer and Technology
- Qualification Bachelor DegreeNumber of OpportunitiesLocation San Bruno, CA, USA New York, NY, USA
About the job
As a member of the Partner Operations team, you’ll analyze top issues facing our content creators, work with cross-functional teams to resolve them, and help manage support operations. Whether directly engaging with our biggest creators, surfacing problems to our technical teams, driving analytical insights, or liaising with vendors to provide stellar support, you’ll drive reach, satisfaction, and resolution — making YouTube an exceptional user experience for everyone.
The Business Compliance Operations team at YouTube ensures that our ever growing business builds foundations that we can leverage to scale. This team balances YouTube’s legal and compliance requirements with the dynamic needs of our users and the values of our company. In this role, you will develop a multi-year strategy for Security and Privacy Compliance within the YouTube Business organization and build/manage a team to implement this strategy.
This is a cross-functional role working with partners across many different teams at YouTube and Google (e.g., Product Management, Software Engineering, Central Security and Privacy, and Legal) to help balance efforts to minimize risk while enabling our business teams. You will solve problems through technical and analytical approaches, synthesize information into easy-to-understand communications, and project manage multiple streams of work.
At YouTube, we believe that everyone deserves to have a voice, and that the world is a better place when we listen, share, and build community through our stories. We work together to give everyone the power to share their story, explore what they love, and connect with one another in the process. Working at the intersection of cutting-edge technology and boundless creativity, we move at the speed of culture with a shared goal to show people the world. We explore new ideas, solve real problems, and have fun — and we do it all together.
- Develop frameworks, policies, procedures, and process to measure, monitor, and report on the state of key security and privacy metrics, risks, and compliance requirements.
- Manage control testing, findings, remediation plans, exception requests, risk register, and reporting.
- Collaborate with and provide guidance to operations teams and cross-functional partners to achieve compliance with security and privacy programs, policies, and standards.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Engineering, Management Information Systems, or equivalent practical experience.
- 4 years of experience in IT systems audit, IT security, and working with stakeholders in a compliance setting.
- Experience with security briefings and debriefings.
- CISA, CISSP, CIPP, or related professional certifications.
- Experience in systems administration, software engineering, digital forensics, security engineering, or privacy engineering.
- Knowledge of regulatory and audit requirements regarding information security and data privacy issues.
- Ability to work collaboratively with all levels, set objectives, and drive results.
- Excellent leadership and communication skills.
Related Jobs (28)
Diversity and Inclusion Manager (IDM 2.0) Magdeburg (m/f/d) on September 16, 2022 Full Time Job
Physical Design Engineer( Synthesis , Placement and Routing) on September 16, 2022 Full Time Job