Secretary for Deputy CEO
- Post Date:December 7, 2022
- Views 24
- Career Level OfficerExperience 3 YearsGender Both
- Industry BankingQualification Bachelor DegreeSalary As per Organization Salary Scale
- Number of Opportunities 1Vacancy Number AUB/HR/022-028Location Kabul
About Afghan United Bank:
Afghan United Bank is a local bank, licensed by the Afghanistan Central Bank in 2007. Currently, this bank has 27 branches across the country. The bank provides various banking products to its clients and customers including Islamic Banking.
The Secretary reports to the Executive Management and will perform secretarial and related duties requiring the application of office procedure and policy. The person will have a strong input in the organization of the Bank.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Organizing, preparing agenda for, and taking minutes of meetings;
- Establishes, maintains, processes, and/or oversees files, correspondence, databases, records, certificates, and/or other documents.
- Provides secretarial or administrative support for meetings, conferences or workshops.
- Dealing with correspondence before and after meetings, collating information, writing reports, ensuring decisions made are communicated to the relevant people;
- Maintains departmental and financial records.
- Inventories, orders, and maintains office supplies.
- Responding to telephone calls and visitors for the Executive Management, managing and arranging meetings and appointments.
- Responsible for good maintenance of office administrative files and records.
- Processing requests for visas, tickets, hotel reservations, and other necessary administrative documents in accordance with the requirements of the office.
- Draft correspondence, faxes, memoranda, and reports on administrative matters from oral instructions, previous correspondence, or other available information sources in accordance with standard office procedures.
- Other assigned duties may be determined by the Executive Management.
- Bachelor’s degree in Management or Literature, Master degree will be preferred.
- 2-3 years related experience in secretarial job.
- Strong grammatical skills in local as well as English languages.
- Considerable knowledge of IT and MS Office.
- Ability to prepare and analyze comprehensive reports and minutes.
- Good aptitude for establishing and maintaining effective working relationships with employees, management and other parties.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills and the ability to work effectively.
- Being a professional, well-groomed and disciplined person.
Interested candidates who deem themselves suitable for this position can submit their application (CV, Cover Letter, and recent photo) electronically to bellow mention email. Please include the position and vacancy number in the subject line of your email.
Only shortlisted candidates will be invited for test & interview