Search Man (Jalalabad)
- Post Date:October 29, 2022
- Views 39
- Career Level OfficerExperience Less than 1 YearGender Male
- Industry BankingQualification Bachelor DegreeSalary As per Organization Salary Scale
- Number of Opportunities 1Vacancy Number HR 33/10/2022Location Nangarhar
About Afghanistan International Bank:
Afghanistan International Bank (Incorporated in March 2004) is the first private bank in the country promoted by Asian Development Bank (ADB) and some of the prominent business houses of the country headquartered at Kabul. Within 15 years of commencing business the Bank has grown rapidly throughout the country. AIB believes in developing its people through continuous investment in training and giving larger opportunities to those who grow with the bank. With professional management team ensuring high standards of corporate governance and a professional work environment where every manager is committed to train and develop his people is what makes AIB an employer of choice. https://www.aib.af/
Search man is responsible to be more alert in his duty and assist security Manager in research, analysis and compilation of various security and protection, precaution issues.
A key responsibility of Search man is searching the customers and reporting suspicious activities to the related supervisor.
Duties & Responsibilities:
· Physically searching of visitors before entry
· Suspicious activity report,
· Keep an eye on guards,
· Ensuring the safety of the branch interior,
· Security sweep at every morning
· Ensuring the door locks are operational,
· Any other security related duties directed by branch manager
- Education is not required.
- A minimum (1) year/s experience in security field is required.
· Good communication skills
· Afghan National, fluent in speaking Dari and / or Pashto
Important Application Information:
AIB is committed to a diverse workforce and encourage all eligible local applicants, irrespective of gender, disability, culture, religious and ethnic backgrounds to apply.
Interested candidates need to visit jobs.af website and apply online through the site.
Failure to comply with above guidelines or sharing incomplete information will lead to disqualification of your application.
We are highly encouraging qualified and eligible disable candidates to apply.
Only short-listed candidates whose applications respond to the above criteria will be contacted for written test and interview.
External Applicants: To apply click on Apply Now on jobs.af page, if you face any difficulties please contact jobs.af customer support via WhatsApp 0773020100
Afghanistan International Bank (AIB) is an Equal Opportunity Employer