Sales Agent ISP (Casual)
- Post Date:September 23, 2022
- Views 38
- Career Level OfficerExperience Less than 1 YearGender Both
- Industry TelecommunicationQualification DiplomaSalary As per Organization Salary Scale
- Number of Opportunities 2Vacancy Number ET-0093Location Kabul
About Etisalat Afghanistan:
– Etisalat Afghanistan is 100% owned subsidiary of Etisalat UAE. Etisalat is one of the largest telecommunications companies in the world and the leading operator in the Middle East and Africa, headquartered in the UAE.
Etisalat Afghanistan is committed to developing the Afghan national work force as an organizational priority. It’s an equal opportunities employer and will ensure development of Afghan nationals by capacity building and using training facilities.
Sales Agent ISP (Casual) with Etisalat Afghanistan
Duties & Responsibilities:
• Responsible for the registration of Etisalat ISP services with all national and international tenders by ensuring proper records keeping in a database.
• Performs daily tenders checking for ISP-related project opportunities and coordinates for bid documents preparation.
• Ensures proper application of 7 steps of the sales process, for example, prospecting, preparation, approach, presentation, handling objections, closing the deal, and follow-up with ISP clients.
• Performs mapping of ISP business potential customers for their ISP service requirement (national and international NGOs, entities, businesses, governmental sectors).
• Coordinates for preparing the list of all ISP potential clients to negotiate and close the deal with them.
• Coordinates with Etisalat Afghanistan contractors to provide & sell ISP products.
• Performs regular market visits to find the ISP prospect customers by offering ISP products.
• Develops and maintains a quality service by adhering to the end-to-end process for managing all corporate inquiries.
• Coordinates sending out and following up on submitted quotes and proposals with the relevant organizations.
• Performs follow-up with ISP clients for advance payment process.
• Prepares the daily, weekly, and monthly reports to the line manager.
• Any other tasks assigned by the line manager.
Baccalaureate with one year of relevant experience
You are kindly requested to submit your application at https://careers.etisalat.af/ .
For further information please contact us on +93 (0) 788887363.