Representative - Security Control Room
- Post Date:October 25, 2022
- Views 53
- Career Level OfficerExperience 3 YearsGender Male
- Industry EnergyQualification Bachelor DegreeSalary As per Organization Salary Scale
- Number of Opportunities 1Vacancy Number MTNA-HR 25OCT22Location Kabul
About MTN Afghanistan:
MTN Afghanistan is the subsidiary company of MTN Group operating in 22 countries with a subscriber base of over 260 million. MTN provides GSM services in Afghanistan. We are looking for qualified and experienced candidates to fill the vacant position(s).
• The mission of this job is to safeguard the Company’s property and employees from external and internal threats
Duties & Responsibilities:
• Monitor and track all movement of expatriate and relevant (key) local employees. Interfacing with Track 24 (Over watch) system.
• Maintain and operate lines of communication to relevant authorities; for instance; Liaison with the head of the local police and fire departments. Receive and evaluate all incident and situation reports and decide on the appropriate action stipulated in the companies SOP’s to be taken in an emergency.
• Be able to initiate and coordinate the appropriate response and support by being in contact with all the relevant emergency institutions and personnel. Operate a centralized facility from which the National Emergency Response Team (NERT) can be mobilized.
• Keep accurate log of all emergency and security related events for statistical and reference purposes. Generating electronic and hard copy reports.
• Be able to plot accurately the position of incidents on topographical maps using GPS’s co-ordinates.
• Safeguarding MTNA personnel and assets
• Clearance of employees’ road missions
• Check and provide gate pass / access pass when needed
• Control & monitor the work of security contractors
• Prepare security guards / supervisors salary invoices
• Ensure availability of security guards in sites
• Give security briefing to new comers
• Record keeping
• Get security clearances for expatriates
• Monitor access control to confined areas like switches etc.
• Bachelor’s Degree with English Proficiency
At least 3 Years of work experience in the related field
• Security Risk Training
• Security Scenario Analysis
• Security right measures Implementation
• Performance Management
• Problem Solving
• Quality Assurance
Interested Afghan Nationals can send their applications and CVs (with two valid references) before Nov 15, 2022 to [email protected]
Please mention the name of the position you are applying in your e-mail subject line.
Applications received after the deadline and those which do not meet the requirements mentioned above, will not be considered.
Only short-listed candidates will be contacted for the interview(s).