- Post Date:October 24, 2022
- Views 68
- Career Level OfficerExperience 3 YearsGender Female
- Industry Advertising and MarketingQualification Bachelor DegreeSalary As per Organization Salary Scale
- Number of Opportunities 1Vacancy Number HRM/003Location Kabul
About UCAC International:
UCAC International is one of the leading Educational Consultancy services providers in Afghanistan. We provide career counseling, guidance, admission process, documentation, interview preparation, Coaching Classes, and Post arrival assessment.
Handling a variety of administrative support tasks, including answering phones, receiving visitors, preparing meeting and training rooms, sorting and distributing mail, record visitors’ appointments, and answer calls.
Duties & Responsibilities:
• Greet clients and visitors with a positive, helpful attitude.
• Assisting clients in finding their way around the office.
• Announcing clients as necessary.
• Helping maintain workplace security by issuing, checking, and collecting badges as necessary and maintaining visitor logs.
• Assisting with a variety of administrative tasks including copying, faxing, taking notes, and making travel plans.
• Preparing meeting and training rooms.
• Sorting and distributing mail.
• Hiring, managing, and developing the junior administrative team.
• Provide excellent customer service.
• Scheduling appointments.
• To be graduated from university Bachelor’s degree
• 2-3 years of experience in the related fields.
• Fluent in Dari, Pashto, English
• To be familiar with, academic organizations policy
• Familiar with computer and software
Please send your resume plus cover letter and specify the title of the Position with the Job vacancy number in the subject line and send it to [email protected] • If you choose to join our team, you will be entering a safety and development focused environment where we will care about YOU.