Receptionist, Consulting Clinic
- Post Date:November 7, 2022
- Views 53
- Career Level OfficerExperience 3 YearsGender Both
- Industry Computer and TechnologyQualification DiplomaSalary As per Organization Salary Scale
- Number of Opportunities 4Vacancy Number 393Location Kabul
About French Medical Institute for Mothers and Children:
The French Medical Institute for Mothers and Children (FMIC) is a non-governmental tertiary hospital established in 2006 as the product of a unique four-way partnership between the Governments of Afghanistan and France, and two private, international development organizations – La Chaine de l’Espoir (CDE) and Aga Khan Development Network (AKDN). It provides the people of Afghanistan with exemplary healthcare services at par with the best medical institutions in the region.
Provides reception services for the unit, which includes communicating messages to supervisors/ physicians, other staff of unit and also performs the clerical functions including registration and explanation of disclaimer form to the patient as per established unit, policies and protocols.
Duties & Responsibilities:
The ideal candidate would be able to:
- Answers phone calls promptly at the reception, and respond appropriately and deliver messages as required.
- Communicates message promptly and accurately to concerned physicians/nurses in order to help in the maintenance of the smooth organization of patient care.
- Utilize communication device e.g. telephone, computer etc. correctly and ensures that these are used for official purpose only.
- Notifies any unusual observations in the unit to the team leader, and safety and security department management.
- Responsible for counter station management
- Controls crowds and maintain a counter free of noise.
- Ensure availability of all forms/ slips at the counter to be used by Unit Receptionist that need for the medical record file.
- Maintains predetermined levels of stationary and replenish stock as required.
- Coordinate with all the other department of FMIC (Lab, Radiology, pharmacy and inpatient) for any query or issue.
- Notifies PBSD, Admission Office, pharmacy, diet Office and Housekeeping Department of patient discharges and or, transfers within or outside the unit for necessary arrangements to be made.
- Provides appropriate direction to patient and visitors while answering their queries.
- Maintains and update online charging of defined unit-based items and ECG on a personal computer.
- Coordinates with nursing section and medical record for an appointment on the computer.
- Enter charges for a specific procedure in the computer or in the special procedure slip. (if required)
- Handle patient complaints and provides follow up to the service coordinator.
- High school diploma/ certificate from MoE and diploma in Business Administration is an added plus.
- Professional written and verbal communication skills in Pashto, Dari and also a good level of English.
- Excellent customer service skills.
- Multitasking and prioritizing.
- Familiarity with Microsoft Office.
- Good problem-solving.
- Able to work under pressure.
- Detailed oriented and good calculation skills.
Please send your resume at [email protected] and mark the subject with the position applied for. Only short-listed candidates will be notified.