Re: Digital Coordinator
- Post Date:November 10, 2022
- Views 17
- Career Level OfficerExperience 2 YearsGender Female
- Industry Media and NewsQualification Bachelor DegreeSalary As per Organization Salary Scale
- Number of Opportunities 1Vacancy Number 1520Location Kabul
About MOBY Group:
Founded in 2003 MOBY GROUP operates in South & Central Asia, the Middle East and Africa. Headquartered in Dubai, the group employs over 1,200 individuals across 16 businesses. MOBY has been widely recognized for its role in bringing news and entertainment to underserved populations. It serves over 300 million people through its activities in broadcasting, digital & online, production, strategic communications, publishing, music, sports and research.
MOBY’s local-language content in English, Farsi, Pashto, Hindi, Arabic and Amharic spans a range of genres including dramas, reality television, lifestyle and music shows, sports, news & current affairs and children’s programs.
For more information please visit our website www.mobygroup.com
• Preparing budgets, quotations & invoices for internal and external production requests and following-up with them
Duties & Responsibilities:
• Preparing budgets, quotations & invoices for internal and external production requests and following up with them
• Manage project budgets, Cash flows, and compliance
• Financial management of projects in accordance with the approved budget
• Coordinates implementation of all aspects of the content with specific activities described in the contractual documents
• Monitoring and checking program series progress
• Ensure the execution of all action plans
• Coordinate projects procurement and logistics activities with relevant departments
• Follow up with other departments according to related subjects
• Follow up with clients to update the requests & contract amendments if any are available
• Inter-departmental coordination & administrative tasks
• Follow up with the Social Media team to ensure content and caption quality control (QC)
• Scheduling meetings & sharing meeting times with the attendees
• Organizing trainings
• Preparing inter-departmental weekly report
• Performing any additional tasks assigned by HOD
• Understanding, Speaking, and writing English, Dari, and Pashto
• Excellent computer skills (e.g., Ms. Office, and Internet Use)
Interested candidates should send their resume via e-mail.
Clearly indicate on the subject line the title of the position, vacancy announcement, applications received after the closing date will not be considered.