- Post Date:October 9, 2022
- Views 55
- Career Level OfficerExperience 2 YearsGender Female
- Industry Health CareQualification Associate DegreeSalary As per Organization Salary Scale
- Number of Opportunities 3Vacancy Number HNTPO-10-09-2022/003Location Kandahar
About HealthNet TPO:
HealthNet TPO is a Netherlands based not for profit, non-governmental organization founded on the principle that access to affordable quality health care is a basic human right. HealthNet TPO works with interdisciplinary professionals to develop and implement innovative, culturally appropriate, evidence based public health interventions with a focus on: innovative development of health systems, mental health and psychosocial care, long and short term training of health workers, control of communicable diseases (including malaria), and health financing schemes. HealthNet TPO offers ground-breaking and unconventional solutions that foster self-reliance and promote sustainable health care that is accessible to all.
HealthNet TPO in Afghanistan aims to improve the health status of the people in Afghanistan by supporting the local communities and the Government of Afghanistan in the development of a sustainable health care system. HealthNet TPO is working in Afghanistan since 1994, implementing integrated health projects managed mainly by national staff and supported technically by expatriate staff from the headquarter office. HealthNet TPO Afghanistan is providing Primary Health Care, Mental Health and psychosocial services, fighting malaria and supporting Mother & Child Health Care in terms of providing training for Community Midwifes and to conduct operation research. Health Net TPO is currently implementing projects in 22 provinces and the major program it implements are Malaria Control program,SEHATMANDI projects in four provinces, nutrition, Mental Health and Psychosocial program through a community system strengthening approach.
- Individual counselling and or focused psychosocial support.
- Group counseling support.
- Screening the women who attend the WFHS activities and identify the PSS cases.
- Assessment and analysis of survivor from PSC point of view.
- Psychosocial support and case management for women experiencing high level of distress, including some survivors of violence.
- To conduct a regular follow up of the cases entering WFHS.
- Conduct awareness session focused PSC topics (community base psychosocial support).
- To insure confidentiality including all client records and WFHS records.
- Try her best to protect all victims from further harm.
- To assist all victims in designing a Safety Plan for life threatening situations.
- To follow ethical guidelines of PSS with life skills trainer response established by WFHS.
- Follow up life skills trainers and vocational training activities for women who are attending the session.
- Make sure the transportation allowance provided to trainees and records available in WFHS.
- Make sure the transportation allowance provided to the regular trainees and record keeping
- Make sure, proper and regular participation of women in recreational activities initiated in WFHS.
- Facilitate new skills for PSS survivors and advocate for PSS referral pathway.
- Conduct inter-generational discussions, with women of deferent ages sharing experiencing and thoughts in semi-structured way.
- Conflict management and peace building activities.
Reporting and coordination tasks
- Keep the proper recording of WFHS PSSS activities and filing system.
- Keep the track and attendance of VST and recreational activities and make sure the participants will complete the courses.
- Maintain the VST materials stock and proper distribution to women who attend the sessions.
- Maintain the WFHS visibility and document the PSC interventions for women.
- Assist the project manager to facilitate the community based interventions.
- Reporting and data collection on weekly, monthly and quarterly base.
- Assist in other duties at WFHS, requested by supervisor.
- The responsibilities of the position holder are not limited to the duties mentioned but any other task assigned by the supervisor.
- Graduated from Psychology faculty, or have a certified of psychosocial counseling
- At least two years’ work experience in counseling’s
- PSS basic concepts
- Core psychosocial principles and PFA
Having work experience in the field of PSS
Interested and qualified candidates are requested to send their CVs along with an application letter and apply Via E-mail to [email protected]
Please ensure to fill out the Health Net TPO application form which is available in http://www.acbar.org/application form
Please ensure to write the number of vacancy and position you are applying for, in the subject line of your E-mail Add.
Incomplete applications or applications received after closing date will not be given consideration. Candidates who are meeting the above criteria will be short listed;
Country office Address,
HNO: 003, Main St: 005, Sello Road, DehNaw _Dehbori, District 03