- Post Date:September 14, 2022
- Views 103
- Career Level ManagerExperience 3 YearsGender Both
- Industry Health CareQualification Bachelor DegreeSalary Salary ranges from 250 USD to 300 USD depending on the district remoteness and access issues
- Number of Opportunities 16Vacancy Number HADAAF-22-057Location Helmand
- HADAAF is a non-governmental, non for profit and non-sectarian Afghan NGO founded in March 2004 and legally registered with the Ministry of Economy in 2006. Since its inception, HADAAF has been implementing programs in different sectors such as; health, education, livelihood, emergency response and community’s development mostly in hard to reach area of Afghanistan. Under its programs HADAAF is targeting the most vulnerable communities; such as marginalized women and children, people with disabilities, internal and external displaced population in different parts of the country. HADAAF has adapted a strategic approach of partnership and collaboration throughout its program implementation. Thus far, HADAAF has implementing projects/programs in partnership with MoPH, IMC, UNICEF, WHO, FHI 360, Health Net TPO, UNDP Save the Children International, Swedish Committee for Afghanistan, Johanniter and Cordaid in Nuristan, Urozgan, Ghor, Farah, Kunar, Laghman and Kabul provinces. This collaborative approach has enabled HADAAF to get access to hard-to-reach areas and implement quality service delivery.
- HADAAF respects & adhere to national & international humanitarian standards such as International Human Rights, Convention on the Rights of Children (CRC), The Humanitarian Charter and Minimum Standards in Disaster Response, Do NO Harm, Speer Standards, NGO Laws and Code of Conduct among others.
- Provide individual and group psychosocial counselling to the project beneficiaries in Ghazni and Paktiya provinces target communities.
- Ensure professional psychological assessment and support for all beneficiary cases, and closely monitor and document the psychological recovery of cases.
- Produce and maintain accurate records of the beneficiary’s cases, keep all case documents locked/protected and confidential;
- Conduct psychosocial information awareness raising sessions in the targeted communities;
- Engage the men and women of the community in discussions around women’s rights and gender-based violence.
- Identify problems with GBV and access to services and provide recommendation to mitigate them;
- Set up a monitoring system to evaluate the effectiveness and the impact of the planned individual and group psychological support on the beneficiaries;
- Support/give training of staff on how to identify signs of possible abuse affecting the beneficiaries at the center and encountered through outreach and awareness raising activities
- Provide support in needs assessment surveys for future protection programming;
- Work with supervisor in planning and implementing activities related to psychosocial counselling and services including community education, group counselling sessions, individual counselling sessions.
- Undertake any other task assigned by line Manager.
- A bachelor degree of social science or similar field. Master degree or any other related qualification is preferred
- A minimum of 2-3 year(s) in activities related to community education and awareness.
- Experience in supporting GBV cases and psychosocial counselling activities.
- Experience in case management including management of case conferences
Interested candidate with the required qualification and experience should send their applications along with a cover letter to [email protected] no later than 30 September 2022.
Contact Numbers: +93786243900
Applications will not be accepted/considered after the closing date. Only short-listed candidates whose applications meet the above criteria will be considered.
Note: Applicant should mention the Vacancy Number in the Subject line of the E-mail.