Provincial Team Leader
- Post Date:August 29, 2022
- Views 42
- Career Level ManagerExperience 3 YearsGender Male
- Industry AgricultureQualification Associate DegreeSalary As per Company salary scale
- Number of Opportunities 1Vacancy Number FGA-HRM-22-019Location Nimruz
About Future Generations Afghanistan:
Future Generations (FG) is the collective name for an international network of non-governmental organizations including FG Country Programs in Asia and Africa, Future Generations University (FGU) and its alumni in 17 countries, academia, and individual’s experts. The original charitable organization, Future Generations, was established in 1992 for the purpose of learning from, and building upon the world’s most successful examples of community empowerment and social change. It is complemented by the Future Generations Graduate School (Future Generations University) in 2006 in the State of West Virginia with authorization to provide a Master’s Degree in Applied Community Change focus on Conservation and Peace building. The Future Generations Afghanistan (FGA) established in May 2002 and obtained its registration certificate from Ministry of Economy, Government of Afghanistan in October 2005. Since 2007, FGA has been operational in Eastern Afghanistan, and successfully completed development and humanitarian programs in Nangarhar, Laghman , Kunar, Nuristan, Logar, Nimruz, Herat and Wardak Provinces.
Manage the protection monitoring and emergency response process by managing the project staff checking all the work be a close cooperative with Provincial Coordinator and sub office.
- Prepare action plan and make sure that all interventions and achievements within the target areas, are on a right track towards project objectives and goal
- Provides report to his superior with an overview of all important developments on monthly bases.
- Make sure the implementation process is going on in best manner by supervising and monitoring project implementation.
- Check the quality/Progressive of work and local materials of emergency project interventions
- Facilitate human resources allocation to project in relevant locations and consulates with Provincial Coordinator about the issue.
- Team leader is also responsible for making sure there is a sufficient and appropriate personnel with the right level of resources and other support needed to implement good quality Project.
- Manage and Monitor all the work done in the project and find the issues to be corrected.
- Establish and maintain good working relations with the relevant government directorates as well as other high level stakeholder groups.
- Contribute to sharing of lessons learned and best practices in relation to technical capacity development and systems strengthening aspects of the project
- Solve the problems, if any, of project staff with community and authorities
- Mobilize beneficiaries to contribute their part to the project if required.
- Reports all security related information to his supervisor in Kabul office.
- Direct and Supervise day to day operations of the project and participate in the field missions with other project field staff.
- High level communication skills.
- Competencies in communication consultation staff-management time management supervision decision making and planning skills
Should be fluent in Pashto Dari and English languages
Interested qualified candidates are encouraged to send their CVs along with Cover letter to [email protected]
Please consider to mention the Job title and Vacancy Number in subject line of your email.