- Post Date:September 13, 2022
- Views 73
- Career Level ManagerExperience 3 YearsGender Both
- Industry Health CareQualification Bachelor DegreeSalary As per Organization Salary Scale
- Number of Opportunities 6Vacancy Number ORCD-O58-2022Location Badakhshan , Baghlan , Balkh , Kunduz , Nangarhar , Nuristan
Organization for Research & Community Development (ORCD) is a Non-governmental, Non-political, Non-profitable and independent organization founded in 2010 by a group of community development and research specialist. The aim of the organization is to contribute to the development of Afghanistan as an integral part of the international community. It envisages accomplishing its aims by building local capacities, generating evidence in various disciplines, promoting evidence-based on best practices and implementing development projects aimed at community development at the grass root level. ORCD is a multi-donor funded NGO, implementing health, agriculture and community development projects in several provinces of the country.
ORCD would like to implement Mobile Health & Nutrition Services (MHNT)
Badakhshan, Kunduz, Baghlan, Balkh, Nangarhar and Nuristan provinces funded by (UNFPA) for which it would like to seek qualified people.
- Act according to the policy of ORCD;
- The PS is reportable to Project Manager, in case to Program Manager;
- Identify and make contact with health sector stakeholders and existing coordination mechanism, including Provincial health authorities, (provincial, national and international organizations);
- Hold regular coordination meetings with Provincial health partners, building when possible, on existing health sector coordination settings;
- Build strong coordination between Health project and stakeholders;
- Take responsibility for overall progress and use of resources;
- Identify and manage risks and initiate corrective action where necessary, so that maximum benefit to client and stakeholders is achieved;
- Assess and monitor the availability of health services in the target areas provided by all health actors;
- Ensure that health needs are identified by planning and coordinating joint, initial rapid assessments;
- Lead and mange holding of baseline and end line survey within the targeted districts;
- Prepare and submit project reports based on need, Monthly, Quarterly, Semi annul, annual and end of project;
- Conduct Close monitoring and supervision of projects MHTs;
- Supervise and lead mobile Health Teams’ team leaders to perform their activities as per the plan;
- Lead winterization assessment closely with community mobilizers;
- Attend PHCC meeting and present project activities;
- Strong coordination with BPHS/ EPHS implementers;
- Any task assigned by supervisor;
- Be Afghan
- Graduated from recognized Medical Faculty.
- Having 2-3 years’ experience in BPHS/EPHS.
- Able to speak in Pashto, Dari and English.
- Knowledge of computer MS office in word, excel, power point, internet and outlook.
- Able to work in the fast pace environment.
- Able to go to the field.
Qualified and interested afghan candidates should submit his cover letter and updated CV to the following email address: [email protected]
The subject line of the email must be (Provincial Supervisor, VA No: ORCD-058-2022).
Please don’t attached heavy files & any other documents more than (1024 KB), otherwise your application will not be consider for shortlisting.
Only short listed candidates will be invited for an interview.