Provincial Supervisor - COVID 19 Vaccination Program
- Post Date:November 6, 2022
- Views 36
- Career Level ManagerExperience 3 YearsGender Female
- Industry Health CareQualification Bachelor DegreeSalary As per Organization Salary Scale
- Number of Opportunities 1Vacancy Number 8689Location Badghis
CTG staff and support humanitarian projects in fragile and conflict-affected countries around the world, providing a rapid and cost-effective service for development and humanitarian missions. With past performance in 17 countries – from the Middle East, Africa, Europe, and Asia, we have placed more than 20,000 staff all over the world since operations began in 2006.
CTG recruits, deploys and manages the right people with the right skills to implement humanitarian and development projects, from cleaners to obstetricians, and mechanics to infection specialists, we’re skilled in emergency response to crises such as the Ebola outbreak in West Africa. Key to successful project delivery is the ability to mobilise at speed; CTG can source and deploy anyone, anywhere, in less than 2 weeks and have done so in 48 hours on several occasions.
Through our efficient and agile HR, logistical and operational services, CTG saves multilateral organisations time and money. We handle all our clients’ HR related issues, so they are free to focus on their core services.
Visit www.ctg.org to find out more
The year 2020 has experienced one of the worst pandemics of all the time. Covid-19 viral disease spread across globe where Afghanistan was not an exception. Afghanistan like other countries tried to provide emergency response to manage COVID-19 affected patients including public awareness raising interventions and other mitigating measures to reduce the burden of disease among Afghan population. There have been rapid advancements in vaccine development, and several COVID-19 vaccines produced towards the end of 2020. There are many other COVID-19 vaccine candidates in the pipeline. With the development of vaccine, global donors and partners have set up a mechanism called COVAX facility to secure the vaccine for countries who may not be able to afford the cost. Afghanistan happens to be one of the countries eligible to receive such support. The COVAX facility (mainly led and managed by Gavi) supported by many developed nations/states, developing donors and UN agencies like WHO, UNICEF will provide vaccine to eligible countries based on the available financial resources — at this stage seems cover up to 20% during 2021. This is in addition to developing donors who may provide assistance to cover the financial gaps to reach higher number of eligible people in Afghanistan.
Ministry of Public Health has initiated planning and coordination to make the country is ready to implement COVID-19 vaccination for the eligible target groups specified in the National Vaccine Deployment Plan (NVDP). MoPH has also set up coordination mechanisms through national committees managing all aspects of the programme. Relevant partners are fully engaged in all decision making. NEPI department of MoPH is leading the planning, implementation and subsequently the monitoring and reporting processes. In order to ensure implementation of COVID-19 vaccination is well managed, technical support is required in different forms including provincial staff who will undertake all tasks for the concerned provinces in each region. The incumbent will be part of the PEMT team.
- Coordinates COVID-19 related activities, resources, information, and reporting in timely manner,
- Leads logistics arrangement and supply delivery of vaccine, non-vaccine including communication and registration materials,
- Mainly focuses on operations and logistics of the COVID-19 vaccination programme in the province,
- Manages the flow of supply movements between regional and provincial levels,
- Provides operational and technical supports to provincial teams,
- Regularly monitors the distribution (receiving and delivery) of COVID-19 vaccine and non-vaccines supplies,
- Ensures all records of COVID-19 related vaccination are kept and reported,
- Supports provincial team compile coverage reports and enter coverage onto the system established for the purpose by the MoPH,
- Makes sure the reports are up-to-date and available all the time, and progress reports are sent to regional and national level in timely manner,
- Provides feedback to partners of the concerned province of the issues raised, or disseminate key updates to the province when received from the regional/national level or vice versa,
- Regularly reviews the program implementation process, analyses risks and opportunities and timely update the regional and national coordinator/team accordingly,
- Facilitates the collection, compilation and analysis of the coverage data and provides feedback to lower level as well as to regional/national team,
- Provides support to evaluations either during project implementation or post-introduction phase,
- Supports/facilitates provision of well screened monthly coverage and supply utilization reports and one comprehensive end project report to regional and national team,
- Provides assistant to other key related activities such as trainings, communication, cold chain, and
- Manage other COVID-19 vaccination related tasks given by National EPI manager, national COVID-19 coordinator, regional coordinator or PEMT manager.
- MD degree or equivalent with at least 2-3 years of experience in health-related projects.
- Non-medical degree with sufficient experience in health programme will be given the chance on the case-by-case basis.
- Experience in the field of EPI is very much required.
- Local and English language, knowledge of computer (excel is must), analytic skills, presentation and excellent communication skills and data analysis skills.
Click on the link below and then click on ‘Register and Apply’ if you are not already registered with MyCTG
Follow the steps to provide your details and register
Provide the information marked in red
Save your profile and upload copies of your qualification and CV
Once you profile is created and saved go to Vacancies tab on the right corner
Click on the vacancy that you want to apply for
Provide your current employment details, date you are available from and salary expectation
Tick the boxes and click submit
You will see your application under Application tab
Link : Tayo (tayohr.io)
Vacancy Reference NO. in website: VAC-8689
Note: Due to the high volume of applications received, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted. Please ensure that the e-mail address that you will indicate in your application is accurate. if you have any issue registering yourself, please contact from 8:00 AM up to 4:00 PM: +0093728220482
Related Jobs (6)
Settlement Planning and Shelter Assistant (Re-Advertised) on November 20, 2022 Full Time Job