- Post Date:September 28, 2022
- Views 51
- Career Level ManagerExperience 3 YearsGender Male
- Industry ManagementQualification Bachelor DegreeSalary 60000 - 60252 AFN monthly
- Number of Opportunities 1Vacancy Number AD#AF 219/22Location Nooristan
About BRAC Afghanistan:
BRAC is a nongovernmental development organization originated in Bangladesh and currently working in 10 countries in Asia and Africa. BRAC began its operation in Afghanistan in 2002, has been implementing its development programs in education, health, citizens’ charter Afghanistan programme as well as capacity development in the country.
Overall responsible for implementation of the project as per the Provision of life saving nutrition services in hard to reach districts project proposal, LF and project implementation plan in Helmand and Parwan and Panjsher provinces.
To ensure Lives are saved in the areas of highest needs affected by drought and conflict through improved access to nutrition services targeting IDPs, returnees, and vulnerable host communities in the districts of Parwan, Panjshir and Helmand Provinces, during the coming 6 months.
To Improved access to quality IMAM services for acutely malnourished children and pregnant and lactating women among drought and conflict affected populations in the prioritized districts of Helmand, Parwan and Panjesher Provinces.
Duties & Responsibilities:
● Oversee on-the-ground project implementation
● Maintain good working relationship with provincial and district level officials of UNICEF, WFP, BPHS and EPHS implementer, and DoPH
● Ensure project planning, timely preparation of reports and other documentation
● Managing the field level implementation of the project and solve day to day problems
● Prepare draft of monthly, quarterly, monitoring and other reports
● Contribute to staff capacity building processes
● Performance evaluation of field staffs
● Ensure the safety of team members from any harm, abuse, neglect, harassment and exploitation to achieve the programme’s goals on safeguarding implementation. Act as a key source of support, guidance and expertise on safeguarding for establishing a safe working environment.
● Practice, promote and endorse the issues of safeguarding policy among team members and ensure the implementation of safeguarding standards in every course of action.
● Follow the safeguarding reporting procedure in case any reportable incident takes place, encourage others to do so.
● Establish MHNTs in the targeted districts
● Conduct meetings with key employers in public sector
● Providing training both to Health facilities and MHNTs staff
● Conducting monthly meeting with MHNTs team leaders
● The applicant has to have medical degree.
● Good organizational, communication, interpersonal, and team skills.
● Excellent oral and written communication skills and time management skills.
● Fluency in English, Pashto and Dari, both written and spoken
● Familiar with report writing and planning
● Honest, proactive, and well mannered.
● Received HMIS, Nutrition, Monitoring and supervision, and report writing trainings
● Training and capacity building skills in participatory monitoring methods.
● Computer knowledge and skill
● Skill on result-based work plan (using logical framework) on strategy including budget related issues
● Ensure monthly reports and other reports from concerned supervisor with qualitative and quantitative information
● Knowledge on materials development
● Coordination skill with DoPH, BPHS implementer, Govt. officials, and local elected bodies, NGO’s, project experts and concern community members
IInterested candidates are requested to send their application (complete C.V along with a cover letter and reference information) to Human Resource Department, BRAC Afghanistan, Haji Mir Ahmad Street, Baharistan, Karte parewan, Kabul, Afghanistan.
To apply please click on the below link: https://www.jobs.af/jobs/provincial-manager-53
Only complete applications will be accepted and short listed candidates will be contacted.
BRAC is committed to safeguard children, young people and vulnerable adults and expects all employees and volunteers to share this commitment. Therefore, our hiring process includes extensive background checks and a criminal records disclosure to ensure safeguarding and to prevent harassment and abuse
BRAC is an equal opportunities employer
Female are highly encouraged to apply