Provincial Business Development Mentor (Female)
- Post Date:December 13, 2022
- Views 32
- Career Level ManagerExperience 3 YearsGender Female
- Industry DevelopmentQualification Bachelor DegreeSalary 17353 - 17354 AFN monthly
- Number of Opportunities 5Vacancy Number AD#AF 270/22Location Kabul, Nangarhar, Bamyan, Balkh, Kandahar
About BRAC Afghanistan:
BRAC International is a leading nonprofit organisation with a mission to empower people and communities in situations of poverty, illiteracy, disease, and social injustice. Our approach is grounded in the conviction that people living in vulnerable situations can be agents of change if they are empowered with the tools, skills, and hope they need to change their lives. We design proven, scalable solutions that equip people with the support and confidence they need to achieve their potential. BRAC’s institutional expertise on successfully implemented programmes is applied across 10 countries, touching the lives of over 130 million people, where our models are adapted according to the country’s context.
The Provincial Business Development mentor is responsible for delivery of business development training and on-job mentoring for target women entrepreneurs over the course of the project.
She will also manage and oversee the performance of beneficiaries for accurate provision of training and its outcome in the current women markets.
Duties & Responsibilities:
• Supervising and mentoring beneficiaries in promoting, professional working environment and production of material
• Lead business assessments, develop business development plans and oversee the execution of plans providing continuous support and oversight to business women
• Mentor, coach and train businesses on all aspect of business management on a regular basis.
• Work on the business product/service quality enhancement based on market/customer demands
• Identify and implement practical solutions to address barriers to growth to beneficiaries
• Regularly mentor the performance of beneficiaries, their outputs, marketing techniques, resources and outcome.
• Collect M&E data on a regular basis as required by the M&E team to measure enterprise performances and for process reporting purposes.
• Any other duties as may be assigned by the supervisor.
• Coaching and mentoring
• Supervising and training
• Fluency in Dari, Pashto
• Good communication skills particularly in local language (Dari/Pashtu)
• Speaking and writing ability in English
• Good knowledge in current women markets and current market demands.
• Computer knowledge and skill
• Knowledge on materials development
• Coordination skill with Govt. officials, and local elected bodies, NGO’s, project experts and concern community members
• At least 1-2 years working experience in business development sector, livelihood, development or training in reputed national or international organizations
• Skill in project planning, implementing and budget and financial management
• Computer knowledge on MS Office, MS Excel and Power Point, E-mail in internet browsing
• Has strong team management skill
Afghanistan, Kabul, Nangarhar, Bamyan, Balkh, Kandahar
Interested candidates are requested to send their application (complete C.V along with a cover letter and reference information) to Human Resources Department, BRAC Afghanistan,
To apply please click on the below: https://www.jobs.af/jobs/provincial-business-development-mentor-female-2/apply
Only complete applications will be accepted and short listed candidates will be contacted.
BRAC is committed to safeguard children, young people and vulnerable adults and expects all employees and volunteers to share this commitment. Therefore, our hiring process includes extensive background checks and a criminal records disclosure to ensure safeguarding and to prevent harassment and abuse
BRAC is an equal opportunities employer
Female are highly encouraged to apply.
If you have any difficulties to apply for this job please contact to jobs.af technical team through WhatsApp 0773020100