Provincial Admin and Finance Accountant
- Post Date:October 7, 2022
- Views 65
- Career Level ManagerExperience 2 YearsGender Both
- Industry Health CareQualification Bachelor DegreeSalary As per Organization Salary Scale
- Number of Opportunities 1Vacancy Number AD#AF 222/2022Location Helmand
About BRAC Afghanistan:
BRAC is a nongovernmental development organization originated in Bangladesh and currently working in 10 countries in Asia and Africa. BRAC began its operation in Afghanistan in 2002, has been implementing its development programs in education, health, citizens’ charter Afghanistan programme as well as capacity development in the country.
I.Timely preparation of financial statements & donor reports and to strengthen the internal control over financial transactions. Greeting office visitors and directing them to the appropriate parties.
II.Handling or delegating basic office tasks, such as filing, preparing meeting areas and presentation materials, delivering mail, answering emails and phone calls, and data entry.
Duties & Responsibilities:
1.To ensure every day’s all kinds of Financial Transaction as per Project requirement and maintain daily Cash book & Bank Book.
2.To Preparing Bill Vouchers and checking bills with Supporting of documents and Make sure to have an approval before all kinds of payments or transactions.
3.To maintain all kinds of register and Account related files.
4.To prepare the staff payroll, Tax Report and bank reconciliation as per policy on monthly basis.
5.To prepare the monthly accounts to submit to the Project Accountant on time for every month.
6. To make sure or prepare and update asset inventory list of all project.
7. Prepare monthly/weekly cash projection for the projects.
8. To make sure daily cash count for projects.
9. To keep good relation/coordination with program.
10.Day by day correspondence with the field office accountants,
11.Establish a safeguarding culture across all level of the programme by implementing the safeguarding policy. Act as a key source of support, guidance and expertise on safeguarding for establishing a safe working environment.
12.Sort and distribute communications in a timely manner.
13. Create and update records ensuring accuracy and validity of information.
14. Monitor level of supplies and handle shortages.
15. Resolve office-related malfunctions and respond to requests or issues.
16. Coordinate with other departments to ensure compliance with established policies.
17. Maintain trusting relationships with suppliers, customers and colleagues.
18. Perform receptionist duties when needed.
19. Collect, sort and distribute correspondence, reports and other material.
20. Set up, classify and maintain proper filling.
21. Any other tasks assigned by the supervisor.
• At least 1/2 years.
• Proficiency in English and National language.
• Computer operate with excel and word
IInterested candidates are requested to send their application (complete C.V along with a cover letter and reference information) to Human Resource Department, BRAC Afghanistan, Haji Mir Ahmad Street, Baharistan, Karte parewan, Kabul, Afghanistan.
To apply please click on the below link: https://www.jobs.af/jobs/provincial-admin-and-finance-accountant-3/apply
Only complete applications will be accepted and short listed candidates will be contacted.
BRAC is committed to safeguard children, young people and vulnerable adults and expects all employees and volunteers to share this commitment. Therefore, our hiring process includes extensive background checks and a criminal records disclosure to ensure safeguarding and to prevent harassment and abuse
BRAC is an equal opportunities employer
Female are highly encouraged to apply