- Post Date:September 13, 2022
- Views 37
- Career Level ManagerExperience 4 YearsGender Both
- Industry ManagementQualification Bachelor DegreeSalary As per Organization Salary Scale
- Number of Opportunities 1Vacancy Number CARE-AF-0205Location Ghazni
About CARE AFGHANISTAN:
CARE is a non-governmental, non-political, non-profit, non-partisan and non-sectarian humanitarian organization, extending its relief and development assistance to those in need. CARE, as an International Confederation of 13 member organizations is one of the world’s largest private humanitarian organizations working in more than 90 plus, countries committed to helping communities in the developing world achieve lasting victories over poverty.
- Summary of Key Functions
- Plan the project facilitation/implementation at the field
- Lead and supervise the project staff at the field
- Technical, logistical and administrative support for the project implementation
- Give necessary feedback to the management and to the field team for better implementation of the project
- Monitor the Implementation of health interventions like procurement of equipment, solar system installation and providing health related support
- Liaise with local government relevant departments, other CARE projects and other agencies at field level to better coordinate the project implementation
- Key relations
Internal: Provincial Manager, Project Manager, the project staff and other support staff, DPMs, Field supervisors, M&R officer, MEL officer CARE AFG other projects.
External: Actors such government sectoral departments such as DOPH, DoE, DRRD, DAIL etc, provincial authorities and other key organization working in same sectors and targeted communities.
- Duty Locations
Kapisa, Pakita, Ghazni and Khost sub offices
- Key Results Expected
- Plan the project implementation at provincial level
- Identify the needs of target HFs and prepare procurement
- Lead and monitor the process of equipment provision and health related activities.
- Lead and support team on provision of COVID19 trainings, training on hospital waste management and awareness raising of communities on COVID19, waste management and related activities.
- Ensure project achievements are according to the project annual work plan
- Ensure that every staffs at field level has a job description and monthly individual work plan
- Arrange leave plans for each individual employee in a way to avoid any gap in the project implementation
- Ensure that all stockholders such as; CDCs, WCs, cooperatives members, and extension workers participate in project activities are satisfied and well-coordinated
- Keep control of budgets both filed levels and ensure to avoid any over expenditures
- Ensure that any negative effect of the projects is thought ahead of time and avoided in the target communities
- Demonstrate a good teamwork and involve others in decision-making and keep them informed of affairs
- Provide all logistical and technical support to the project staffs as and when needed
- Conduct regular monitoring from field staff performance and the project implementation in the field and report his/her findings to the Provincial Manager
- Ensure provision of needed coaching to all project staff at field level and coordinate with the provincial manager in terms of staff training
- Appraise the performance of project staff twice per year and regularly follow up their performance Plans
- Hold monthly meetings with the project staffs at field level and share its minute with his/her supervisor
- Share Resilience Program ToC with related staffs in the field and help them to collect relevant evidence and information to feed the ToC
- Solving conflicts when raised and providing proper recommendations for solution to the apparent conflicts and problems
- Exchange experience and lessons learnt among the field staffs
- Ensure field staff entirely adhering and following CARE Afghanistan safety and Security policy and protocols
- Ensure timely collection of quality reports from the field staffs & ensure timely and quality submission of reports to his/her Supervisor
- Ensure the proper use and maintenance of CARE properties
- Be ready for project presentation at any time and for any visitor by keeping the presentation material update
- Encourage the project field team to provide REP focal point with quality Human Interest Stories and photos of the project Prepare request in way to ensure the on-time provision and transport of all needed equipment’s and materials for the project implementation
- Share criteria of selection of beneficiaries with field team, CDCs, WCs, beneficiary selection committees and other relevant stakeholders at the field level
- Oversee selection process of beneficiaries for all the project intervention
- Ensure each project activities are well managed at the field level
- Ensure completion of the project activities according to the technical standards and approaches
- Liaise with targeted communities, local government relevant departments, other CARE projects and other relevant agencies to coordinate project proper close out
- Actively participate in meetings at the local level
Enthusiasm to the job, excellent disintegrate analytical skills, project management skill, monitoring, feedback staff, willingness to work in rough field conditions and tough security situation; willingness to travel as per the project requirements in every situation, a self-starter and well experience managing, professional communicator.
Skills and Experience:
- Knowledge and Skills:
General management and leadership, community development, monitoring & evaluation, report writing, good spoken and written English language and computer skills are required.
Build personal and inter project relationship, analyze issues, cultural sensitivity, gender sensitivity, teamwork, punctuality, establish a conductive working environment and persuade others
At least Bachelor degree, preferred in relevant technical fields
Minimum of 4 years work experiences in project management, supervision, relevant technical field and community development field preferably with international NGOs
Excellent written and oral communication in three languages Dari Pashto and English,
Please submit your completed CARE Standard Job application form (http://www.acbar.org/applicationform) to [email protected] before the closing date, applications without Care Standard Job application form will not be considered for shortlisting.
Applications after closing date will not be accepted.
Please Indicate the position title, Vacancy Number and Location in the Subject Line (Project Supervisor CARE-AF-0205 Ghazni) otherwise your application will not be considered.
Please note that there is no telephonic inquiry and only shortlisted applicants will be contacted with and call for Interview.
The successful applicant will be expected to undergo a Security check, Bridger check & Reference check and be compliant and sign up to Care Afghanistan’s Code of Conduct, PSHA (Prevention from Sexual harassment, exploitation and abuse) and other Care Afghanistan policies prior to a final offer being made.
Qualified People with Physical Disabilities and Female candidate are highly encourage to apply.
CARE IS COMMITTED TO CHILD PROTECTION POLICY (Available at: http://bit.ly/CAREAFG_Child_Protection_Policy)