- Post Date:November 11, 2022
- Views 18
- Career Level ManagerExperience 3 YearsGender Both
- Industry Health CareQualification Bachelor DegreeSalary As per Organization Salary Scale
- Number of Opportunities 2Vacancy Number HADAAF-22-069Location Ghazni Paktia
- HADAAF is a non-governmental, non for profit and non-sectarian Afghan NGO founded in March 2004 and legally registered with the Ministry of Economy in 2006. Since its inception, HADAAF has been implementing programs in different sectors such as; health, education, livelihood, emergency response and community’s development mostly in hard to reach area of Afghanistan. Under its programs HADAAF is targeting the most vulnerable communities; such as marginalized women and children, people with disabilities, internal and external displaced population in different parts of the country. HADAAF has adapted a strategic approach of partnership and collaboration throughout its program implementation. Thus far, HADAAF has implementing projects/programs in partnership with MoPH, IMC, UNICEF, WHO, FHI 360, Health Net TPO, UNDP Save the Children International, Swedish Committee for Afghanistan, Johanniter and Cordaid in Nuristan, Urozgan, Ghor, Farah, Kunar, Laghman and Kabul provinces. This collaborative approach has enabled HADAAF to get access to hard-to-reach areas and implement quality service delivery.
- HADAAF respects & adhere to national & international humanitarian standards such as International Human Rights, Convention on the Rights of Children (CRC), The Humanitarian Charter and Minimum Standards in Disaster Response, Do NO Harm, Speer Standards, NGO Laws and Code of Conduct among others.
- Overall supervision and leadership for targeted health facility covering multiple sites and catchment areas.
- Supervision of the health facilities at provincial level i.e SHCs and BHCs
- Preparation of technical action plan for smooth implementation of the project
- Attending Coordination meetings at Main and provnical office
- Analysis and feed back follow up via technical reports to the HFs and concerned Depts
- Building coordination and cooperation with the Government, PHD, NGOs, UN agency, BPHS, Community and other health stakeholders on project level.
- Assisting staff recruitment and orientation for medical staff
- Preparation of monthly, quarterly and annual activity reports & submission to main office
- Follow and obey all obligations and regulations of HADAAF
- Perform other tasks -within area of expertise- as requested by the supervisor and report to the senior supervisor.
- Medical Doctor (MD) is must
- 3 years’ experience to the relevant position.
- Fluent in English and local languages.
- Good communication and presentation skill.
- Having proper leadership skills
- Familiarity with Paktiya and Ghazani Provinces.
- Travel to the different districts of Paktiya and Ghazani Provinces is must
Interested candidate with the required qualification and experience should send their applications along with a cover letter to [email protected] no later than 17 October 2022.
Contact Numbers: +93786243900
Applications will not be accepted/considered after the closing date. Only short-listed candidates whose applications meet the above criteria will be considered.
Note: Applicant should mention the Vacancy Number in the Subject line of the E-mail.