- Post Date:December 17, 2022
- Views 34
- Career Level OfficerExperience 3 YearsGender Both
- Industry EnergyQualification Bachelor DegreeSalary As per Organization Salary Scale
- Number of Opportunities 1Vacancy Number CARE-AF-0420Location Kabul
About CARE AFGHANISTAN:
CARE is a non-governmental, non-political, non-profit, non-partisan and non-sectarian humanitarian organization, extending its relief and development assistance to those in need. CARE, as an International Confederation of 13 member organizations is one of the world’s largest private humanitarian organizations working in more than 90 plus, countries committed to helping communities in the developing world achieve lasting victories over poverty.
- Summary of Key Functions
- Support project implementation related activities of UNW MPWCs Project in Kabul and provincial offices.
- Assist the team in quality and timely submission of action plans and progress reports from the partners.
- Assist the team in quality and timely submission of required documentation to donor and other stakeholders.
- Support the team in inter-department coordination and communication among various departments and unit at CARE.
- Support capacity building of the project partners.
- Key relations
UNW-MPWC Project Manager, and Gender Justice Team.
- Duty Locations
Kabul main office with travels to CARE-LAMP targeted provinces.
- Key Results Expected
- Support the team in inter-department coordination and communication among various departments and units at CARE
- Assist the team in coordination, supervision, and management to support project manager in planning and implementing the project Work Plan.
- Responsible for tracking the planned activities Vs. actual implementation and report on the findings and variances.
- Ensure coordination between project partners and field office.
- Assist the team in proper and timely submission of reports to projects’ relevant stakeholders (e.g. donor, Ministry of Economy,Ministry of Labor and Social Affairs and other stockholders).
- Support the team with field visits and organizing workshops related to the project activities.
- Ensure proper filing of relevant documents, budgets, MoUs and reports sent to Ministries and donors are in place.
- Any other task assigned by his/her supervisor.
Enthusiasm to the job, excellent analytical skills, project support skill, reporting, data analysis, and basic financial skills.
- Stakeholder coordination and communication.
- Planning and follow up
- Skills and ability to resolve problem.
- Skills and ability to work in complex environment
- Basic financial skills
- Report writing
Skills and Experience:
MS. Word, Excel, Power point, other office equipment.
Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration, Economics, International Development and any other related field
At least 3 years of work experiences in project management, finance, stakeholder coordination and relationship and data analysis.
Fluency in written and spoken English, Dari and Pashto languages
- Please submit your completed CARE Standard Job application form (ACBAR: Application Form) along with updated CV to [email protected].
- Applications after the closing date (12:00 AM) and without CARE Application form will not be accepted.
- Please Indicate the position title, Vacancy Number in the Subject Line (Project Officer CARE-AF-0420 Kabul) otherwise your application will not be considered.
- Please note that there is no telephonic inquiry and only shortlisted applicants will be contacted with and call for Interview.
- The successful applicant will be expected to undergo a Background Check, Bridger check & Reference check and be compliant and sign up to Care Afghanistan’s Code of Conduct, PSHA (Prevention from Sexual harassment, exploitation and abuse) and other Care Afghanistan policies prior to a final offer being made.
- People with Physical Disabilities and Women are highly encourage to apply.
- CARE IS COMMITTED TO CHILD PROTECTION POLICY (Available at: http://bit.ly/CAREAFG_Child_Protection_Policy)