- Post Date:October 26, 2022
- Views 53
- Career Level ManagerExperience 7 YearsGender Both
- Industry ManagementQualification Master’s DegreeSalary As per Organization Salary Scale
- Number of Opportunities 1Vacancy Number AD#AF 241/2022Location Kabul
About BRAC Afghanistan:
BRAC is a nongovernmental development organization originated in Bangladesh and currently working in 10 countries in Asia and Africa. BRAC began its operation in Afghanistan in 2002, has been implementing its development programs in education, health, citizens’ charter Afghanistan programme as well as capacity development in the country.
Project Manager is responsible to set up the Afghan Girls’ Education (AGE) Project and to oversee the project activities, read out all the documents of the project and have a comprehensive understanding of the terms and conditions, and the particular roles and responsibilities of the partner/stakeholders. He has to lead and manage a project of 12 million Can$ to ensure primary level of education in Afghanistan by establishing Community Based and Pre-Primary Schools for targeted beneficiaries, community mobilization, teaching and managerial skill development for school teachers by supporting of the relevant staff.
Duties & Responsibilities:
• Plan, execute, and facilitate the project interventions strictly according to the approved plan, budget and timeframe.
• Manage resources and coordinate efforts of the team members to deliver the AGE project effectively and efficiently.
• Ensure that the project meets the stipulated and expected results of the project by overseeing the quality control of the whole project cycle.
• Manage day to day project operation following approved and agreed policy and procedure accordingly.
Ensure team works for achieving the project target effectively by promoting team sprit as well as by controlling and leading the project staff.
• Ensure compliance to all relevant safety, health and environmental procedures across the department for building peaceful working environment.
• Ensure that different kinds of reports are submitted to donors on time and according to their requirement.
• Establish a safeguarding culture across all level of the program by implementing the safeguarding policy. Act as a key source of support, guidance and expertise on safeguarding for establishing a safe working environment.
• Responsible to ensure team members are appropriately trained, supported and have access to resources regarding issues that are identified and actioned in accordance with the safeguarding policy and procedure.
• Follow the safeguarding reporting procedure in case any reportable incident takes place, encourage others to do so.
• Carry out any given responsibilities by the BRAC Authority.
• Completion of the project/courses successfully
• School/centers establishment in targeted districts and quality training for targeted beneficiaries
• School/centers set up in targeted and quality education for the girls.
• Ensure awareness raising on Child Protection and Safeguarding issues of the targeted audience
• BRAC culture and values practice in respective areas
nterested candidates are requested to send their application (complete C.V along with a cover letter and reference information) to Human Resource Department, BRAC Afghanistan,
To apply please click on the below: https://www.jobs.af/jobs/project-manager-616
Only complete applications will be accepted and short listed candidates will be contacted.
BRAC is committed to safeguard children, young people and vulnerable adults and expects all employees and volunteers to share this commitment. Therefore, our hiring process includes extensive background checks and a criminal records disclosure to ensure safeguarding and to prevent harassment and abuse
BRAC is an equal opportunities employer
Female are highly encouraged to apply.
If you have any difficulties to apply for this job please contact to jobs.af technical team through WhatsApp 0773020100