- Post Date:September 14, 2022
- Views 46
- Career Level OfficerExperience 6 YearsGender Both
- Industry Health CareQualification CertificateSalary As per Organization Salary Scale
- Number of Opportunities 1Vacancy Number 547/2022Location Daikondi , Samangan
Care of Afghan Families (CAF) is a non-governmental, non-political, not for profit, and independent Afghan organization. The organization was established on January-2003 in Kabul and is registered with Ministry of Economy. CAF is mainly involved in the field of health, education research, & community development. For further information about CAF, please visit the website: www.caf.org.af
Responsibilities of Unit project coordinator includes but not limited to Project coordination, Project coordinator of NMHT (Nutrition and health mobile team) is responsible for coordinating project activities with all stockholders and reporting the line Manager.
- Coordinating the project activities between stockholders.
- Developing project plan according to project requirements.
- Ensure the project indicators are achieved.
- Preparing the project activity report timely basis.
- Regularly site visits
- Identify and share with immediate supervisors any gaps which interfere in the delivery of services or in achieving the program objectives and provide the report to his/her immediate supervisor.
- Attend the technical meetings and other forums.
- Prepare monthly, quarterly project plan.
- Provide and timely submit monthly and quarterly activities and technical reports to the line manager.
- Regular reporting of project activities in Report Hub.
- Regular project budget follows up
- Perform other related tasks assigned by line manager.
QUALIFICATION AND REQIREMENTS:
- Medical Degree attested by MoHE/ MPH degree is preferable.
- At least 6 years’ experience of work in governmental/private health sector.
- Experience and strong skills in project coordination.
- Good knowledge and skill of team work.
- Good interpersonal, communication and presentation skills.
- Good interaction and pleasant behavior with stakeholders, clients and colleagues.
- Knowledge and skill of adult training.
- Have the knowledge about the BPHS and EPHS services.
- Good knowledge of National and English Language (written and spoken).
- Very good knowledge and skill of computer.
- CV along with cover letter head should be sent to:
- Office Address: House # 2194, Street # 7 Qala e Fatullah Khan
- Province, Kabul- Afghanistan
- Email: [email protected]
- Only short-listed candidates will be contacted for Interviews
- Note: Due to the requirement of the position whenever we found a qualified candidate according to the announcement we will do the process of recruitment before the due date.
- براساس نیازمندی پست اعلان شده هرزمانیکه بتوانیم شخص مورد نظررامطابق اعلان دریابیم پروسه استخدام آن قبل ازختم اعلان صورت خواهد گرفت