- Post Date:September 30, 2022
- Views 10
- Career Level ManagerExperience 8 Years +Gender Both
- Industry ManagementQualification Bachelor DegreeSalary As per Company salary scale
- Number of Opportunities 1Location Kabul
About Bayat Group:
The Bayat Group of companies has more than a decade of experience building highly profitable enterprises in Afghanistan in the telecommunications, media, industrial infrastructure, security, and logistics sectors, and we have a proven ability to work successfully with government officials/organisations at both national and regional levels in order to help build out industries that generate profitable returns and also set the base for long term economic growth for the nation.
This programming manager position is for the Ariana Television Network (ATN) and the job holder is responsible for scheduling programs and event coverage, coordinating with other departments, working with directors and production staff, and assessing length and content of broadcasts.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Is responsible to control all concept and content.
- Controls all staff of Content (Producers/Presenters/directors and actors).
- Work and coordinating with production operation section.
- Sorting out enquiries and other paperwork of his section.
- Works to bring easiness in workflow.
- Solving problems of (Producers/Presenters/directors and actors).
- He can make better procedures to make the work easier.
- Assists Production Manager and do the given tasks by Production Manager.
- A bachelor’s degree in film production, business, marketing, or sales.
- A minimum of 3 years’ experience as a station manager, newscast director, production director, or similar role.
- Project management and leadership experience.
- A sound understanding of technical, legal, and operational aspects of media programming.
- Knowledge of production methods, distribution channels, and various entertainment mediums.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Possesses critical thinking and decision-making abilities.
- Able to delegate tasks confidently and work with a team.
- Exceptional planning and organisational skills.
- Creative, tactical, and results driven.
Interested applicants meeting the above requirements should submit a cover letter describing your interest and suitability for the position along with your Curriculum Vitae (CV) to [email protected]
P.S. This position is for the Ariana Television Network (ATN).
Related Jobs (7)
بست سوم – ویدیو ادیتـــور، موشن گرافیک دیزاینر – وزارت اطلاعات وفرهنگ on September 21, 2022 Full Time Job
Diversity and Inclusion Manager (IDM 2.0) Magdeburg (m/f/d) on September 16, 2022 Full Time Job