Program Manager, Supply and Demand Planning, Fitbit
- Post Date:September 6, 2022
- Views 21
- Career Level ManagerGender BothIndustry Computer and Technology
- Qualification Bachelor DegreeNumber of OpportunitiesLocation Mountain View, CA, USA San Francisco, CA, USA
About the job
Fitbit’s wide range of innovative products, including smartwatches, trackers, and a smart scale, help people lead healthier, more active lives by empowering them with data, inspiration, and guidance to reach their health and fitness goals. Coupled with our leading software and Fitbit Premium, our immersive platform experience delivers personalized experiences, insights, and guidance to support our users’ health and wellness. Fitbit’s mission has always been to help make everyone in the world healthier and now, as part of Google we’ll be able to make health even more accessible to everyone.
- Lead product supply chain planning for a specific product category by collaborating with cross-functional partners and developing/managing supply models.
- Drive cross-functional alignment with multiple internal operations teams and agreement Manufacturers to maximize supply availability and product allocation.
- Gather data and metrics to analyze and identify exceptions, root cause, and provide solutions to create and prepare Google slides and meeting content for Product Review meetings.
- Drive success of goals metrics (e.g., Finished Goods inventory, material spend, gross margins, etc.).
- Own product specific projects cross-functionally that continue to drive improvements and efficiencies across the supply chain planning and fulfillment organization.
- Bachelor’s degree in business, engineering, supply chain industry, or equivalent practical experience
- 5 years of experience in project/program management
- 5 years of experience in supply chain planning (e.g., supply planning, inventory planning) within consumer hardware
- Experience in demand planning
- Experience in cross-functional leadership and change management
- Ability to take an analytical approach and experience with Google tools (e.g., Sheets, Slides, etc.)
- Excellent presentation and communication skills to interact at all levels within the organization
- Excellent critical thinking and decision-making skills
Related Jobs (22)
Diversity and Inclusion Manager (IDM 2.0) Magdeburg (m/f/d) on September 16, 2022 Full Time Job
Physical Design Engineer( Synthesis , Placement and Routing) on September 16, 2022 Full Time Job
Cloud Data Engineer, Go-To-Market, Google Shopping Solutions on September 16, 2022 Full Time Job